Chapter 41 I can't imagine what it will be like for Feng Chu to chase someone

Start from the beginning

Mrs. Feng knew Feng Chu's skills to some extent. If there were no problems in the relationship between the two, no one would take the risk of offending Feng Chu to provoke Feng Chu's people.

  Feng Chu knew why and asked, "Which little Gu?"

  Old Madam Feng was not too satisfied with Gu Ruochun, but there were many people she was dissatisfied with, and she was even a little dissatisfied with Feng Chu's mother, thinking that although Chu Manwen was capable, she was not virtuous.

  As long as you can get along on the surface, the other party behaves well and does not cause trouble, and there are some minor flaws in character, Mrs. Feng can tolerate everything—especially when Gu Ruochun told Mrs. Feng that Feng Chu raised a not-so-clean outsider. human case.

  "Of course it's Ruochun, otherwise, who else could it be?" Mrs. Feng used her serving chopsticks to pick up vegetables for Feng Chu. Yeah, before he met you, he never talked about boyfriend and girlfriend."

  Feng Chu couldn't help sneering, all of Gu Ruochun's materials were sent to Feng Chu a few days ago. When he was studying abroad, Gu Ruochun didn't have a formal relationship with boyfriend and girlfriend. He had an open relationship and kept in touch with multiple people for a period of time, and he didn't give up this lifestyle after returning to China.

  "I don't have much contact with him. I had a blind date with him for the sake of the old lady. I'm usually too busy with work, so I basically never met him," Feng Chu said indifferently, "What happened to him?"

  Old Madam Feng teased: "You won't be seduced by someone outside so that you don't recognize Ruochun at all, right? Feng Chu, it's not a good habit to like the new and dislike the old."

  Xiao Shu quickly smoothed things over and said, "Madam, how could Mr. Feng be this kind of person? Is there some misunderstanding?"

  The servants were all around to serve the meal, it was impossible for Mrs. Feng not to give Feng Chu face at this time.

  There was actually something wrong in her heart, because Feng Chu was indeed not the kind of man who did things irresponsibly.

  Old Madam Feng said: "Today's fish soup is pretty good, drink more."

  Feng Chu looked at Xiao Shu: "What happened to that Mr. Gu?"

  Mrs. Feng only heard a few words from the lady who went to the beauty salon with her, but did not inquire about the details.

  Xiao Shu is a know-it-all. Generally, Mrs. Feng always asks Xiao Shu about anything, and she also looks at Xiao Shu: "Have you found out everything?"

  Xiao Shu nodded: "A blogger on the Internet accused Gu Ruochun of plagiarizing clothes designed by other brands. A store owner came out and said that Gu Ruochun not only plagiarized but also raped him online. It is true that he plagiarized others and beat him up, so netizens are not very friendly to his comments..."

  While talking about this, Xiao Shu took out the news that was on the hot search and showed it to Mrs. Feng.

  Old Madam Feng read it again: "Then his career will suffer a big blow, right? But this kid is really serious. Why doesn't he follow the right path and insist on stealing other people's things?"

  Feng Chudao: "People who are used to this kind of thing usually like to lie. How did the old lady arrange for him to be a blind date for me? In terms of education, family background and appearance, he shouldn't have introduced it to you."

  "A friend introduced it," Mrs. Feng said, "Praise this child for being smart and sensible. After your blind date, aren't you satisfied with him?"

  Feng Chudao: "I was busy with a project at the time, so I didn't have time to talk about love. He has such a good relationship with the old lady. I wondered if he was a distant relative from the old lady's house."