Chapter 34 Ling Yi held Feng Chu's finger

Start from the beginning

  Gu Ruochun had breakfast with Mrs. Feng, and went for a walk in the garden together.

  Gu Ruochun said: "Old Madam, President Feng hasn't been with me recently, we have a lot of friends, I heard that he has other people outside, and now they don't admit my relationship with him."

  Old Madam Feng didn't quite believe it: "Who did you listen to?"

  Gu Ruochun gritted his teeth: "Boss Feng and my friends, I heard that that person is very clever, he is very good at flirting with men, and he has followed several people in the circle before, and he seduces Boss to death."

  Old Madam Feng frowned.

  "You must not tell Mr. Feng... Otherwise, Mr. Feng must know that I said it, and I am afraid that Mr. Feng will retaliate." Gu Ruochun sighed, "Grandma, it's okay for me to leave Mr. Feng, but I just miss you."

  Gu Ruochun knew long ago that he was walking on the sharp edge of a sword, but wealth and wealth are in danger, and the messy relationship of the Feng family is just waiting for him to deceive. Anyway, everyone doesn't communicate with each other. Although they are relatives, they are as polite as friends. It was God who gave him the opportunity to cheat. If he could successfully enter the Feng family, he would not have to struggle for the rest of his life.

  "I still hope that Mr. Feng and that person will be cut off. That person is not clean. In case Mr. Feng gets sick or something—"

  …

  Ling Yi ran out of medicine in less than three days.

  Dr. Zhao was very helpless: "Xiaoyi, I will let you take one tablet a day, which is a seven-day supply."

  "The insomnia is a bit serious recently," Ling Yi rubbed the space between his eyebrows, "Doctor Zhao, I can't sleep at all without taking medicine."

  "What's on your mind?" Dr. Zhao said, "You can tell me about it. Although I'm not a psychiatrist, I have studied some psychology."

  Ling Yi didn't know what to say, so he shook his head slightly.

  Dr. Zhao said: "Because of something at home? Your Aunt Lan told me that your stepmother called you."

  Ling Yi shook his head.

  In fact, this situation has been maintained for a long time, but it has become more obvious recently. Seasonal changes have a certain impact on mood, which is considered normal in Dr. Zhao's opinion.

  Doctor Zhao said: "Do you miss your mother? Come to my house to play when you have time, and treat Aunt Lan as your mother. Your Aunt Lan is very beautiful and she likes you very much. I don't have any medicine in the office, so I have to go to the pharmacy to get it. Bring it tomorrow."

  Ling Yi nodded: "Okay."

  Dr. Zhao knocked on the table with his pen, coughed awkwardly after a while, and looked at Ling Yi with embarrassing eyes: "You and Feng, nurse Feng—have you not had sex yet?"

  Ling Yi said "hmm", he wanted to fool Dr. Zhao casually: "Neither Mr. Feng nor I need it."

  Dr. Zhao: "...Are you sure?"

  Ling Yi doesn't need it, that's for sure. Dr. Zhao has never seen a few patients who have been depressed for a long time need this thing. The key point is that Feng Chu doesn't need it—it's like a joke.

  Dr. Zhao said: "It's good to be in a relationship. The nurse Feng is very handsome. You won't suffer from doing something with him. You have hardly come out to bask in the sun or take a walk during this time. I will ask the nurse Liu to tell you You get out and about, get some sun, you need some exercise."