Chapter 31 Kissed Him

Start from the beginning

  Meng Xihua and Ling Yi talked on the phone for a full hour, although most of the time it was Meng Xihua who said that Ling Yi was listening - and Ling Yi didn't really hear it.

  Meng Xihua couldn't finish it: "I'm going to eat. There must be a follow-up to your family's situation. I will contact you after I find out the follow-up."

  Ling Yi drank a glass of whiskey.

  This glass was about 150ml, and the wine was unsealed. Feng Chu didn't put it in the wine cabinet before he finished drinking it, and threw it into the refrigerator. There was less than 300ml left in it.

  After all, it was strong alcohol, and Ling Yi soon became a little drunk, and his body temperature slowly rose.

  He likes the feeling of being drunk very much, because only after being drunk is the mind completely blank, even if he knows that there will be no change when he wakes up.

  He slept too little last night, and under the influence of alcohol, Ling Yi soon became tired.

  Feng Chu came out of the study after finishing part of his work. He thought Ling Yi was playing with his mobile phone on the sofa, but when he walked in, he found that Ling Yi had fallen asleep.

  There seemed to be a faint smell of alcohol in the air, and then Feng Chu saw the wine bottles and cups on the coffee table, his face changed slightly.

  With Ling Yi's current physical condition, high-alcohol alcohol must not be drunk.

  Feng Chu gently shook Ling Yi's shoulder: "Ling Yi? Ling Yi?"

  Ling Yi was already dizzy, but after being shaken by Feng Chu, he felt even dizzy. He barely opened his eyes——Ling Yi often felt that he could see the light when he opened his eyes. After drinking, he forgot a lot of things, and still thought he could see arrived, but there was darkness in front of him.

  Ling Yi rubbed the corners of his eyes in a daze, as if he didn't quite understand why this happened.

  Feng Chu warmed up a glass of milk, added sugar and fed it to Ling Yi.

  Ling Yi usually doesn't like to talk, and he is even quieter when he is drunk. He drank this glass of sweet milk in silence, and shook his head slightly when he couldn't drink it anymore.

Feng Chu pinched Ling Yi's cheek: "You are usually so obedient, why do you like to drink?"

  Ling Yi didn't like being pinched in the face, so he held Feng Chu's index finger, and found that Feng Chu's finger was a circle larger than his own, so he touched Feng Chu's finger curiously.

  From fingertips to palm, Ling Yi's delicate fingertips touched the hard calluses in Feng Chu's palm.

  Feng Chu felt that something would happen if he was touched by Ling Yi again, so he withdrew his hand and held Ling Yi down. Ling Yi obediently leaned on Feng Chu's shoulder this time, and closed his eyes again.

  Feng Chu looked down at Ling Yi's quiet side face, and looked at Ling Yi's face that was leaning towards to kiss Ling Yi for a moment, but stopped when he was about to touch it.

  Feng Chu sent a text message to Dr. Zhao: "Ling Yi drank the whiskey at home, less than 200ml, do you need to send him to the hospital?"

  Doctor Zhao felt helpless: "Don't send him to the hospital, give him some hangover medicine, Mr. Feng, if you can't guarantee to take good care of him, send him back to a nursing home. He is a patient, not an ordinary person. He needs to be restrained, not pampered. "