[Previous chapter] [Contents] [Add to bookmark] [Next chapter]

recommended reading

my sister is a prophet running water cut jade Dao Xuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Prince, don't be arrogant! Wan Junxin Happy Members in Konoha The strongest wolf soldier

adjacent reading

sniper comprehensionThe devil doesn't have to be defeatedMozun is my apprenticeFrom Gangster to Fantasy SupremeSuper Shinto LordPracticing NarutoKing's EdgeFull-time Lingzunmelting city[Football] In the name of the team doctor

All the chapters have been cached for you, download the APP to view~

One-click listening to books

Home Computer Version Bookshelf

Privacy Protection Disclaimer Contact Us

Chapter 982

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: large, medium and small

[Previous chapter] [Contents] [Next chapter]

In fact, this big snake is really miserable. It was guarding the snow lotus plant. It was born with some wisdom. It just knows that this is very important to itself. As long as you eat it, you can do anything. I know, but deep down, I already regard the snow lotus as my own. Since it is my own, it must not be taken away by others.

And it has indeed done it, I don't know how many years, decades, or hundreds of years, it is still alive, guarding its own snow lotus, but still has no thought of eating the snow lotus.

It just instinctively believes that the longer the snow lotus grows, the better it is, and the tastier it is, and if it grows a few more years, it can eat it.

It's just that I didn't expect that this time, it kicked the iron plate. Humans don't just go straight, there are also people who are more cunning than it, just a little drug, it makes it dead and loses courage , also without the snake's head, if it is still alive, it must swallow the snow lotus in one gulp, and then hide to die and see no one.

"Let's go back," Shen Qingci pointed to his shoulder.

The little fox jumped onto her shoulder knowingly, squatted down, and immediately wrapped its owner's neck with its big tail, lying there by itself, savoring carefully that it was the snake gall that it ate. , although it is still young, but some instincts are born with it, and it is the smartest little fox. Well, humans even ate wolf meat, otherwise, how could it have grown to such a large size.

Shen Qingci walked forward along the original road. Fortunately, there were signposts left by her on this road. Otherwise, it would be really difficult to walk now. I don’t know if those footprints were due to the strong wind or the deep snow. The footprints are a little shallow, and what can be seen are the branches standing on the snow along the road.

Even so, she still picked up some available firewood along the way, and when she was about to reach the cave, she also picked up a large bundle of firewood and came back.

"You're back."

Shen Qingci raised his face, and saw Qian Zichen standing there, rubbing his hands from time to time, as cold as a dog, unwilling to go back.

"En," Shen Qingci responded lightly, but didn't explain anything? To put it bluntly, they are just partners under the same roof, and they have no other relationship.

[In view of the general environment, this site may be closed at any time, please move to the permanent source replacement app, huanyuanapp.org as soon as possible]