The little fox stretched his paws to his mouth and started to eat.

Seeing how it ate with gusto, Shen Qingci really wanted to ask, are you bitter?

Now the snake has lost even its gallbladder, so it seems like it has no chance to live.

Even Shen Qingci still felt a little uneasy. Among the idle books she had read, she had written them. Snake Wudan could still live for a few days, so it is necessary to read thousands of books to travel thousands of miles.

Then she took out her short knife, stepped forward, and cut off the snake's head with a wave of her hand. As for the snake's body, she hasn't thought about what to do with it yet? Anyway, if it died on the snow, it will be preserved for a long time. The little fox ate the snake gall. As for the snake body, throw it away.

The little fox had already eaten up the snake gall, and it was still very humane, rubbing its paw soaked in the blood of the big snake in the snow for a long time. It wasn't until there was no more blood that he ran over, and then raised one of his front paws to show Shen Qingci.

Shen Qingci squatted down, and saw that its front paws were no longer bloody, but the white hairs on the paws were still stained. She also grabbed a handful of snow herself, and wiped off its paws and small sharp beak. clean.

Soon it was a snow-white little fox again, and Shen Qingci tapped its forehead, "You are so bold, you ran into their lair just to eat their snake gall, you are so big that even they The gaps between the teeth are not plugged enough."

The little fox rubbed its small head against Shen Qingci's fingers coquettishly, which was also very flattering.

Shen Qingci had no choice but to hug it again, ready to continue looking for Xuelian, but when she was about to leave, she smelled a strange fragrance.

"This is……"

Shen Qingci was taken aback for a moment.

How could this smell be so close?

She moved forward involuntarily. At this time, the fragrance came and went, and her nose almost smelled greedily. This was the most wonderful fragrance that she had ever smelled in her life.

"Chichi..."

Even the little fox barked, then jumped down and ran forward.

Shen Qingci guessed what the little thing had discovered, and hurriedly followed.

And not far ahead, there is an ice crystal white flower with the mouth of a bowl, without branches or leaves, and the petals are stacked one by one, and there are faint and transparent dewdrops rolling down on it, which is also related to this. Like the white snow at that time, it melted into one in an instant.

The little fox ran over and stood at Shen Qingci's feet. It is carnivorous, so it doesn't have much feeling for flowers and plants. It just feels that the flowers are fragrant, and maybe the owner will like it.

Shen Qingci endured the excitement in her heart, she squatted down, untied the burden behind her back, then took out the jade box in the burden, carefully dug out the root and flower of the snow lotus, and then It was placed in a jade box.

When she covered the jade box and carried it behind her back, she remembered something. It is said that the treasures of heaven and earth must be accompanied by beasts. Could it be the big snake or the one guarding the snow lotus , it is no wonder that no one has been able to find Xuelian, and it has even lost many people.

If you don't find it, you may still have one life to live, but if you find it, you may have entered the belly of the big snake, so the snake must die. Such a dangerous thing must not be left behind. In the world.