He nods and we walked out knowing that Johnathan Adams wasn't friends with the other victims, but a loner.

A question still lingers in my head, not able to get out my head:

What role did he play in this stupid game?

                  ————————————————

"Whatt!!" Cara said gasping.

Ravi and I told them both on how Landon had a relationship with Lilith and then Johnathan Adams was a loner and was out of line.

"That's.. how did you guys know that he dated her?"  Maddie asked.

So how do we explain that we broke into Landon's house and then someone broke into it?

Not a clue.

"We have our ways, right sarge?" Ravi said saving my life.

A legit Lifesaver!

"We do—anyway..Landon said she was going on a run then stopped texting 3 days before the murder. Seems fishy?" I replied.

"Very fishy. What if the murder or suspect took the victims before and left them.. and left them in the park as a distraction?" Conner said.

We all turned to him.

"A distraction from what?" Cara whispered.

We all didn't speak.

A distraction.

A distraction.

Liah.

The recent death recorded.

A distraction.

A distraction.

Lilith.

The First death recorded.

A distraction.

A distraction.

Johnathan.

The second death recorded.

Lilith was friends with Liah.

Johnathan Adams wasn't friend with them.

Gardening club.

Taking a run.

Come on.

Pip get your ass thinking.

Come on..

A distraction from—

He saw something he wasn't supposed.

Johnathan Adams didn't talk to them—he probably known one of them from walking past them.

He witnessed a death?..

"Johnathan didn't mean to see it." I said.

They all turned their heads toward me.

"What?" Maddie gasped, "See like.. the murder?"

"He didn't mean to see it— he saw Lilith get killed—he ended up getting himself in trouble.. and then Liah.. " I paused to rethink my words, "Must have been worried and went to the park.. where she might've been always at then.. and.. she saw the murder there —"

"Holy shit—" Conner said pointing.

"That's our sarge." Ravi whispered.

I took a breath and looked around. "This could possibly be—"

"Holy fuck!!" Cara said jumping up and down, "That's fucking scary as fuck but you ate that shit up!"

"Don't say that— it's a murder case."

"Oh shit, you right." Cara gasped.

That must be it. Johnathan Adams. At the park.

"He probably went to the park to help with volunteer. He was in gardening—"

"He went early and didn't mean to see it." Ravi said looking at me.

"Yes— exactly!"

"She called 911 when she was followed— detective Hawkins never told me what day it was recorded at all. It could be that day."

"What about the other girl?" Maddie asked.

We then turned our attention to her.

"Who?" Conner asked.

"The girl who saw the victims before—"

"I'll check if she was in any clubs or sports—" I grabbed my laptop that was charging and typed her name up.

'Amanda Gonzalez'

Amanda Gonzalez - Fairview Highschool
- Volunteering Student Administer (helps with garden club, key club, sports, etc.)

"Weird that the high school has the website opened to anyone." I mumbled.

"She helped with garden club volunteering as well as all the other clubs." I told them.

"He must of visited her before to confirm something with her then left to the park." Ravi tells us.

"Then with Lilith—she must of saw Amanda somewhere on her run and talked to her for a little— leaving toward running to the park, seeing she was getting followed then calling 911." Maddie continues.

This made sense.

Better sense.

What about the diary?

Why was it left under my pillow?

Is it important or just there to distract us?

Who did it?

Who murdered them?

did they kidnap them before the murders?

Lilith was killed at the park—Johnathan saw—got killed—Lilith's body was missing for 3 days. —Johnathan's unknown— Liah went to the park knowing that her best friends favorite spot was the park—saw something— got killed.

It sounded right. But it felt off.

Why?

Why did it seem that way?

Will this person have more victims?.

What will happen next?
                    ————————————————

WORD COUNT: 1157 WORDS
NOTEE:
So I've been inactive since — and so sorry due to school and family stuff. I really am sorry for the people who is reading still and hope you enjoy this chapter a bit. My writing has gotten crusty so bare with me!! Love you and remember to love yourself!

(Also this chapter is really short and really really cringy.)

(Note to the note: this was written since the last release but for some reason I thought it posted?? Idk what the hell i was thinking about at that time😭😭)