The next step

Five more years had passed in these years many important things has happened. As birth of Pandavas and Kauravas has taken place rumers about Pandavas being dev putra and birth of duryodhana being bed omen for kuruvansh were being talked all around Hastinapur. Gandhar raj Shakuni had also arrived and might have started his master plan for destruction of kuruvansh.

Just last week news about sudden demise of Pandu and his second wife madri has reached Hastinapur which had created mournful atmosphere in whole kingdom as he was quite good king and loved by everyone including common people. Mahamhim Bhism with his step mother satyavati, his sisters in laws and mahamantri vidhure has also left for there last rights which means return of his mother and half brother's was near.

In these five years he also has grown quite strong which was because of his daily yoga and exercises. He had also started to wandering and observing the way society works during this era as he had seen that it was not completely or strictly prohibited for any cast to lern weapons arts but it still is quite a rare for lower cast people to do it as he had not seen any suta doing weapons training until now. Because it's hard for lower cast people to find an able teacher to learn advance weaponry at most they will be able to learn some basic fighting skill from someone or by joining army and become a simple foot soldier. So most lower cast people tend to simply learn the work from there parents which has in long run created a system as mostly an charioteer sun choose to become an charioteer and so on.

But for him it might not be a that much of problem as his father is quite close friend with king he will surely be able to ask permission for him to lern with prince's when Dronacharya will be arriving in Hastinapur in few years. But after giving some thought on it he decided against it as he have some other plans about his training.
And he is also not quite sure about will Dronacharya teach him open-mindely even if he shows his worth to be able to learn divine an clestical weapons of tri-devas. He doesn't want to take any risk in his first life because in this life he had decided to become strongest of all.

He will surely choose to go through Dronacharya tutelage first in some of his other lives and see how things goes but not in this life. As he was wandering while thinking all this he heard some commotion ahead and also felt everyone moving towards palace direction. After realising there motives he also followed them quite eagerly as after all this was second time after many years he was getting a chance to see his mother once again.

As he reached his destination and gazed ahead he saw two chariotes coming towards palace gates in one of which were mahamhim Bhism and vidhure were sitting and second one was occupied by his mother or his five brothers. As they beard the palace gates people started cheering and chanting slogans in there welcome. But he just stood there silently as he gazed towards his mother. She hasn't changed much as he had Last seen her only she had just matured enough from a princess to able queen. He can still feel that motherly aura from her just it was not directed towards him but his five brothers. She was not wearing any jewelleries and was only wearing simple white sharee which symbolises her recent widowhood. She was smiling lightly towards people and thanking them for the grand welcome. But he can clearly see sadness and worry in her face.

Sadness as she has recently lost her husband and sister. And worry as she with he children were entering the palace full of politics, conspiracy and people who doesn't wish for them to be there. As he looked towards her for few fleeting moments as she entered the palace gates. He decided it was time for him to start his journey towards gaining strength. As he knows if he wants to give her a happy future he needs to be quite strong and he will become the strongest warrior in this era. But before that he had to
Persuade his loving parents to allow him go into an journey even he doesn't know how much time it will take. Which was going to be hard specially his overprotective mother.