childhood

It's been three years since he had been adopted by Radha and adhirath.
As stories says Radha was most sweet and loving person he had known. She practically showered him with her love and made sure that he has a perfect childhood. Now he realised why real karna in Mahabharata adored Radha and proudly declared himself as Radheya.

And for them he also tried to behave like a child but that was futile as he felt ashamed from the weird looks they were giving him when he tried to cry for first time only then he realised that he was quite a bad actor. So he decided to give up and behaved like an quite and smart child. By god blessing for his relief whenever he tried to do something to gain his parents attention it always end up with something cute like some baby noices for them as his mother always cue and squeal in delight. Which helped him a lot as all this made him pass his baby phase of life without much of problems.

In these three years he had gone through all the knowledge he had asked in his second wish as he had nothing to do as baby who can just eat and sleep. As for three years old child he had started speak fluently and can even give quite a challenge to an adult in strength and speed which might be perks of being devputra.

As for his system he had not dared to use it as he still remembers the warning given by the system. He daily  accompany his parents for their surapuooja as they are adhered devotees of him.

He had realised his divine Armor appear naturally all around his body whenever he is in danger as one day in his curious crawling around bed he had fallen down but was scratchfree as his Armor covered him in a flash and after few seconds once again merged in his skin. But that stupid act of his almost gave his parents a heartattack as from that day onwards his  protective mother transformed into overprotective mother as she will not let him out of  her sight for even a second

And even until now he is still not allowed to go out of his house alone as he is still a child but he had heard from talk between his parents about things happening inside Hastinapur palace as his father is personal charioteer of the new king Dhritrashtra and also quite close friend of him. He heard of kunti marriage then second marriage of Pandu with madri then him getting cursed and them leaving for vanvas few months ago

And recently talk about maharani Gandhari pregnancy is also going around his house. He had wanted to once again meet his birth mother but he knew it was not possible and not even a proper timing as him  being still a child he will not be able to do anything to help her or might even may increase her difficulties as she will surely recognise him as he had not changed that much. Furthermore he have to prepare himself mentally as he might feel sudden rush of same emotions as first time and may end up making some rash decisions. As he was musing about all this he heard his mother calling him.

'' vasu let's go it's time for evening prayers,,

"Yes ma,,

Only then he realised that it was almost nearing sunset. Then after there suryapooja and having dinner it was time for him sleep. While waiting for sleep to take over his mind in his mother's comfortable lap he decided from next day he will start doing some yoga, maditation to keep his mind calm and some basic exercise to have head start in getting his warrior body in future. He also decided to start his daily pooja of mata parvati as he was her devotee in his last life.