A Mother's Misery

The next second when he opened his eyes he was in hands of an teenage girl who was crying bitterly and asking for forgiveness again and again.
Then he remembers his whole conversation with strange orb he was having few seconds before and realised that this must be his first reincarnation as karna and the crying girl should be his birth mother kunti.
Then he once again give a look towards his birth mother and was stunned for a moment.she was a beautiful maiden and was wering beutiful indian sharee which looks quite expensive and was adorned with some golden jewellery.
But at the moment she was in quite a miserable condition her face was quite pale her eyes were red from cring and her cheeks were stained with tears.
And seing those tears he suddenly felt a Peng of sadness in his heart. He wanted to so despretly to remove those tears from her eyes and never returned again. He wanted to see a smile in her beautiful face. Because he can feel it he can feel love emitting from her he can feel adoration of mother from her towards him which was overwhelming at the least.
Then he realised situation he and the lady were in as he heard sound of following water from somewhere nearby. He was about to be abendone.
Then he felt quite bitter he wanted her not to be abendone him. He wanted to be with her grow in her care and love and always protect her.
He doesn't know why such emotions were flowing through his mind and heart and he didn't even care about that at the time.
He thought of bitterly pleading and crying so she can change her mind but one look at her eyes he changed his mind. Because he felt it from her eyes. He felt fear from her puffy eyes fear of society as she has given birth before marriage. How will they treat her and her son if they found about her premarital pregnency. How this fect can destroy both of her father's reputation. Which she will never can handle being reason of. And lastly how her son will be labelled as being illegitimate.
So she had made her choice to abandoned the new born karna her lovely son and kill a part of herself as she knows what she is doing is unforgivable sin. She despretly begged every god out there to protect her baby and he found a loving family. And while looking at those eyes as his mother slowly made him fall asleep in her motherly embrace he also made his first choice in his first life as karna. He choose to forgive her. And in this life he will surely protect her and be with her as he knows the life waiting her as queen and Mother's of Pandavas is everything but a happy life.