The Dirty Nerd - Chapter Fifteen

When we returned home, we all gathered in the living room. Michio sat next to me, and Ito and his boyfriend sat on the couch across from us. Ito's boyfriend was the most adorable person I had ever seen. He was adorable!

"So? Tell me what's going on, Yuuto

"So? Tell me what's going on, Yuuto."

I sighed and fidgeted with my thumbs, unsure whether to tell him anything. But I knew I had to. Even though we hadn't been in each other's lives for years, he deserved to know the truth now that he was back.

---

"Holy shit, Yuuto. I'm speechless."

I saw that coming,

"Yeah, so, that's what happened."

"You need to quit that job, Yuuto."

"What?! I can't! I need money..."

"Don't worry. Michio and I will help you stay stable until we get rid f Chyio. He's dangerous and we don't want you getting hurt again."

I loved that job. It was my only source of income, and I couldn't imagine leaving it behind. But for the sake of my life, I knew I had to.

"Fine... I'll quit."

"Good. Now, we have to go. Lock all the doors, please, I'm begging you both."

I watched in silence as they got up to leave. Michio locked the door behind them, leaving me alone in the room. I was frozen in shock, unable to move or think. I didn't know what to do or how to feel.

Michio soon came to my side to  hug  me,

"Hey, it's okay, you're safe. Let's go upstairs and have you shower and relax, alright?"

"Yeah, of course..."

Michio and I got up and headed upstairs, my injured stomach clenched in pain. I didn't know how I was going to sleep tonight, but I sure as hell didn't want to.

---

I lay in bed, my mind racing as I thought about how Chyio had tricked me into believing he forgave me. I knew I shouldn't have trusted him,

"Yuuto."

I quickly glanced at the door and saw Michio standing there, his arms folded across his chest,

"Are you sure you don't want anything to eat? I can make you something."

"No, I'm not hungry."

"Suit yourself then."