Chapter 7: Defenses Preparation And Attacking The Air Scout

Start from the beginning

The Tourists are cheering at the sight of their country air force flyby through Maihark. The Maihark Resident were shock to see many plane flyby with their propellers sound can be hear as the Air Force of the Alliance fly through Maihark. Since, the resident of Maihark have never seen such many plane and haven't seen the alliance plane before. This is their first time ever seen the air force of their allies with them mostly seen their aircraft which is biplane and some of the Trainer of alliance come to train the new pilot of Qua-Toyne and Quila. But, this view is a sight to see for the resident that the sky cover with hundreds of plane flyby.

( Ignore the C-47 in there only focus on the plane that in the sky

( Ignore the C-47 in there only focus on the plane that in the sky. That what the resident of Maihark see right now.)

At the sky, a hundreds of plane still fly in the sky and the view of Ejey is into view.

Pilot C-47: Prepare for drop off.

In the back, the signal light near the door and it turn red for the signal to the paratrooper to prepare.

Entry Personnel: Everyone, get up!

The Paratrooper start to get up from their seat at they checking their equipment. After, checking equipment are done, they wait for the light to turn.

E. Personnel: OK, you know your mission right?

Paratroopers: Yes sir.

E. Personnel: Good, while you all get out there and do what best for United States do, alright!

Paratroopers: Yes Sir.

E. Personnel: Show what the United States and it allies are made of, Oorah!

Paratroopers: Oorah!

Then, the light turn green.

E. Personnel: Now, get out there and fight! Go, Go, Go !

The Paratroopers start to make it way to the door and jump out to the sky as they coming out one by one. Now, there skydiving through the sky and will land at the back of the Ejey and they will enter the huge castle.

At the same time, On one of the BF-109, he see multiple hostile infront of him in radar.

BF-109 P. : Everyone, hostile in front. Which only 10 of them. It might be a scout.

Spitfire P. : We have to kill them.

Nakima P. : Yes, we have to kill them first or the scout will rely this message to the invader leader and might start the attack on Ejey.

P-40 P. : Yes, he right.

Spitfire P. : So, it was say that we à have to kill them now.

-In Ejey-
*A Few Minutes before Air Unit arrive*

There in a huge mansion, a man can be seen wearing a German Officer outfit together with the Officer cap. This is General Nou or now he are appointed Governor of this town in the fortress. Ejey was consider a strong fortress and have been impenetrable from various invasion but mostly that the invader is not that strong at that time and the old resident in Ejey though this is still impenetrable fortress with wall that is hard to destroy and it also what everyone of the old generation still thought this way.