Chapter 3a

(Sebastian's POV)

     Being a demon, I don't have mortal feelings, but _______ caused a feeling to emerge. No matter how hard I push that feeling down. The thought of her beautiful (e/c) eyes, brings that feeling back again.

     When I first saw her, I thought nothing of her other than the fact that she was very beautiful and polite. I felt a small twinge of the feeling, but I dismissed it as nothing.

     When I saw her talking to Ciel, I felt... jealous. Of what, I did not know then. When I brought in the tea, I couldn't stop looking at her. She captured my attention beyond measure. At dinner, Ciel began to make his move. I was mad at his attempt to flirt with her so, I orchestrated Mey-Rin's disaster. I told her to spill it on ______. At first she objected, then I told her about the lemon pound cake that was laying on the counter. She quickly obliged.

     When she spilled it, I swooped in with the towel as planned. What I hadn't planned, was Ciel's reaction. He was infuriated. I didn't know he felt that way. I knew that he couldn't do anything, so I shot him a smirk to mess with him some more.

     When I went to tell Ciel that Miss ______ would not be rejoining him, Ciel confronted me.
"I like ______! You stay away from her!" he yelled.
I only smirked. "I am only a demon, what would I want with her besides her soul. Besides, you have Lady Elizabeth."
"Who cares!? I don't even like her anyway. I'll just break it off and marry Lady ______."
"You only just met the girl."
"That's all it takes to know you love a person."
I knew where he came from. Everything came together.
"Go Sebastian."
I smirked and left.

     I walked past her room. I do not sleep, so I wondered the halls. There was still light coming from her room. I invited her to the kitchen for cake and milk. We ended making a cake of our own. As we were in the kitchen, I finally accepted that creeping and overwhelming feeling.

I loved her.