Bruce Wayne meets Clark Kent

Im so sorry this so short!____________________________________________________________________________Bruces pov
************************************************************************

Bruce had a glass of wine in his hand, he was talking to some girls when he spotted a quite good looking man.

He saw he was getting quotes and pictures, a reporter then. Actually, he looked a little familiar.

After about five minutes the man was finally alone so Bruce slipped away from the chatting girls to go talk to him.

"Hello." He greeted with a classic Bruce Wayne smile. "Huh? Oh! Mr. Wayne." He held out his hand. "Clark Kent, I work for the daily planet." Bruce took his hand. "Clark Kent? Don't you write articles about superman?" He seemed a little surprised for some reason. "Yeah I do, you read them?" He was now smiling like a idiot. "A few." That was a lie he reads all articles about superman. Wait he does actually look pretty familiar now that Bruce was up close, something about his face.

"You look familiar, do I know you?" Kent now seemed a little nervous, how strange. "I've been told I have one of those faces." He answers with a smile. He really doesn't though, that's a pretty distinctive chin. "That's a pretty distinctive chin." Wait. "Well so do- wait you actually have a pretty distinctive chin too." Then at the same time.
"Kal?"
"Bats?" Bruce pulled him into one of the party's corners, barely any people around but they still need to get out of there. "You-" he cut him off. "Not here." He glared at, Kent and pulled him outside.

"Your batman."

"And your superman." He then started to walk away. "Wait where are you going?!" "I'm sure you know where the manor is meet me there in an hour."