Chapter 30 Why does it smell so good

Start from the beginning

  If Ling Yi likes puppies, Feng Chu thought that he could call out three dogs for Ling Yi to play with: "Do you like adult Caucasian dogs? They are fluffy and feel more comfortable to the touch. My friend's family has raised three, and another day Take you to his house to play."

  However, all three of them have been neutered, and there is no way to give birth to a puppy as cute as a little golden retriever.

  But in Feng Chu's eyes, there is no difference between a big dog and a small dog.

  Ling Yi: "..."

  "I don't want it anymore. Too big dogs are dangerous," Ling Yi immediately refused. He felt that it was rare to have three big dogs of the same breed, and it would definitely take a lot of time and energy to spend on pets, so he asked one more question, " Does Mr. Feng's friend run a kennel?"

  "No, he is mainly engaged in real estate and investment-related work. He has a little property at home, and the dog is used to look after the home."

  One of the little golden retrievers lightly licked Ling Yi's palm, making his heart itchy. Ling Yi thought that there was no one around, so he secretly kissed the little golden retriever on the head.

  The little golden retriever was even happier, and his tail wagged.

  Dr. Zhao came out with two dishes. Seeing that Ling Yi liked the little golden retriever very much, he couldn't help saying: "These two puppies will be your godsons. You can give them a name."

  Ling Yi lowered his eyes and smiled slightly: "The older one should be called Xiao Feng."

  Dr. Zhao was terrified: "Which seal? It can't be a reward seal, right?"

  Ling Yi nodded: "Mr. Feng's seal."

  Dr. Zhao said: "No more..."

  If you let Mr. Feng know my dog ​​and his surname, he might suspect that I did it deliberately because he didn't like it.

  Although Dr. Zhao really doesn't like Feng Chu, the tyrant.

  Ling Yi stroked the smaller golden retriever: "This is only Xiao Ling."

  Doctor Zhao: "..."

  Dr. Zhao looked down at the two dishes he was serving, and reconfirmed that what he ate tonight was not dog food.

  "If you like them, I'll send them to a nursing home when they're weaned." Dr. Zhao said, "It's good to have a dog, every time I come home from get off work, it will pounce on me, even though the dog's hair is flying everywhere. "

  Ling Yi was a little moved.

  But now that he is blind, it is very difficult to take care of himself, let alone take care of two puppies. Feng Chu is so busy with work, Ling Yi doesn't want to cause trouble for Feng Chu.

  He patted the heads of the two puppies: "When they grow up, I may be afraid of them, so I still don't take them away."

  Doctor Zhao knew Ling Yi's physical condition: "Then come to my house anytime you miss them. Let's change the dog's name. Xiaofeng Xiaoling's barking is not very smooth, like calling a colleague."

  Dr. Zhao was really afraid that Feng Chu would beat him up if he found out that his dog took his surname.

  Ling Yi rolled his eyes, and finally named the older puppy Huanhuan, and the smaller one Lele.

  Dr. Zhao fried a plate of shrimp and a plate of shredded potatoes. He put the rice into a bowl and asked Ling Yi to put the puppy down to wash his hands and eat.