Chapter 29 But he didn't mean to let go

Start from the beginning

  Feng Chu smiled: "Grandma, I am still very young, and you are also very young."

  Old Madam Feng said: "Grandma just hoped that you would get married soon. You are alone all day long, and you don't have anyone to accompany you."

  After finishing talking, Old Madam Feng suddenly remembered that Feng Chu had a boyfriend, because Feng Chu had never appeared with Gu Ruochun before, so after seeing Feng Chu, Old Madam Feng thought it was the same as before.

  Thinking of Gu Ruochun, Mrs. Feng didn't want Feng Chu to get married again.

  During this period of time, Gu Ruochun cheated old lady Feng a lot of money. The old man can spend millions or even hundreds of millions of dollars for any piece of jewelry, but she doesn't care about the money. She just can't accept the other person's greedy personality and shallow eyesight.

  But it's not easy for her to tell Feng Chu about these things, it seems that she is small-minded and narrow-minded, deliberately trying to drive a wedge between the young couple.

  Mrs. Feng has a good face and doesn't want to mention these things.

  She hurriedly pulled Feng Chu to sit down: "Come and eat, you haven't tasted the chef's skills at home for a long time."

  Old Master Feng asked a few things about the group, Feng Chu went to the study to explain some things to him after breakfast, and then left the Feng family.

  It was nine o'clock in the morning when he arrived at the nursing home. Ling Yi must have woken up at this time, and maybe he will take a walk on a certain path in the nursing home.

  Feng Chu handed the bird's nest to nurse Liu, and specially ordered the chef in the nursing home to stew a cup of bird's nest with milk every day as an extra meal for Ling Yi. By the way, he asked if Ling Yi was in the room.

  Caregiver Liu held several beautifully packaged boxes in her arms and nodded repeatedly: "Mr. Ling went back to his room after breakfast. He said it was too cold outside and he didn't want to walk outside."

  Usually nurse Liu is quite afraid of Feng Chu. Feng Chu seems to be the kind of man with unfathomable power and authority, and he always has a serious and cold face.

  However, Feng Chu has always been very kind to Ling Yi, and nurse Liu feels that Ling Yi is usually too lonely, and it is actually a very good thing to have a friend like Feng Chu to accompany Ling Yi.

  Feng Chu went to Ling Yi's residence, the living room was empty, Ling Yi's residence was always tidy as if no one lived there.

  Feng Chu pushed open the bedroom door, and as expected, Ling Yi was in the bedroom.

  Ling Yi lay on the bed reading novels. He learned Braille very quickly. Although he didn't study for a long time, he is now familiar with Braille.

  Ling Yi got up slightly from the bed when he heard footsteps: "Mr. Feng?"

  He can now distinguish the footsteps of different people, Feng Chu's steps are very steady.

  Immediately afterwards, Ling Yi was pressed on the bed.

  He let out a soft "ah", half of his body sank into the soft pillow, because he was so surprised that he even forgot to resist.

  Feng Chu parted Ling Yi's hair on both sides, revealing his thin and delicate face, and then pressed Ling Yi's forehead: "Did you miss me?"

  Ling Yi has never been so close to others—before he was six years old, he was often put to sleep by his mother on her lap when he was young, but at that time Ling Yi was too young and his memory was already blurred, so he was not used to others Get close to yourself.