Chapter 24 This ring is for me-

Start from the beginning

  "It's already a marriage relationship, you don't have to be so polite in front of me, just call me Feng Chu."

  Feng Chu found that Ling Yi basically didn't call other people's names. When he saw Dean Zhou, he called him Dean. When he saw Dr. Zhao, he called him Doctor. He called the nurses in the hospital Mr. and Miss.

  The only exception may be Bai Ziyao, who is six or seven years old.

  In fact, Ling Yi just subconsciously thought that calling her by name would be too intimate. Names are usually called by family, friends, classmates and other people who get along day and night. Previously, when Ling Yi was in City C, he would represent the Ling family in social situations. He used honorific names for people he knew but not very familiar with, and it became a habit over time.

  Because he called Feng Chu "Mr. Feng" from the beginning, it was difficult to change his words for a while.

  Ling Yi opened his mouth, but did not make a sound.

  After a long while, Ling Yi frowned, and said softly, "I'm not used to changing my words yet, so I'll take my time."

  After washing up, he went to change his clothes. Feng Chu took the clothes from the cloakroom and put them on the bed: "Breakfast is ready, you change your clothes first, I'll wait for you outside."

  Ling Yi touched the clothes on the bed, he thought they were yesterday's clothes or Feng Chu's clothes, but he didn't expect it to be brand new, and the clothes fit unexpectedly well.

  There was incense in the closet. Ling Yi lowered his head and smelled the cuffs. The smell was almost the same as Feng Chu's. It was a very mature masculine scent, which was incompatible with Ling Yi.

  Feng Chu was reading the newspaper on the dining table. There was a cup of coffee in front of him. Hearing Ling Yi's slight footsteps, Feng Chu couldn't help but look up.

  Ling Yi wore a snow-white shirt and black trousers, and his legs were extraordinarily slender.

  Feng Chu said: "Here."

  Ling Yi walked over carefully and sat beside Feng Chu, who took a piece of bread from the basket and handed it to him.

  At noon, Feng Chu sent Ling Yi back to the nursing home.

  Of course there is no honeymoon, Ling Yi's current state can't just go on vacation casually.

  Nurse Liu had no idea what happened. Ling Yi was not in the nursing home yesterday, so she thought it was Dr. Zhao who took Ling Yi away.

  Ling Yi was learning Braille on the balcony, and nurse Liu brought the dry-cleaned clothes: "Did Mr. Ling go out to play yesterday?"

  Ling Yi held a simple Braille book in his hand: "I went to do an important thing yesterday."

  Care worker Liu folded the clothes and put them in the closet. She accidentally found Ling Yi's mobile phone. This mobile phone has not been used for a long time, and now it has no power and is turned off: "Mr. Ling, do you want to charge your mobile phone? "

  Before Ling Yi lost his sight, he seldom played with his mobile phone. After he lost his sight, he seldom touched his mobile phone. He usually used the landline in the room to contact others.

  But now that he and Feng Chu are married, it shouldn't be regarded as an interruption to call Feng Chu with his mobile phone. Ling Yi nodded: "Okay."

  Nursing worker Liu plugged Ling Yi's mobile phone into the charging cable and turned it on: "Mr. Ling, the mobile phone is charging on the right side of the sofa."