Chapter 15 How do you say I repay you?

Start from the beginning

  But he didn't expect that there was a person sitting in the place of the brown bear.

  Ling Yi was taken aback.

  Feng Chu suddenly opened his eyes and held his arm: "It's me."

  Ling Yi breathed a sigh of relief: "Mr. Feng."

  Feng Chu stuffed the thermos cup into Ling Yi's hand: "You forgot to bring this."

  Ling Yi took a sip of water helplessly.

  It wasn't that he forgot to bring it, but he left it on purpose, and he didn't expect Feng Chu to bring it back for him.

  Feng Chu raised his eyebrows: "You don't want to drink?"

  Ling Yi nodded: "For a while, I ate goji berries every day."

  Already tired of this smell.

  Feng Chu took it and finished it for him.

  Ling Yi wanted to eat some fruit, so he opened the refrigerator, touched the second floor, and found a box of figs and a pomegranate. The most common items in the refrigerator are blueberries and apples. During this period of time, the pomegranates are ripe, and the pomegranates in City B are especially delicious. Caregiver Liu often washes the skin and puts a few for Ling Yi.

  Feng Chu watched Ling Yi take a pomegranate bigger than his face, and couldn't help laughing: "Can you break it?"

  Ling Yi felt helpless: "Mr. Feng, although I am blind, I still have strength."

  He can even open an apple, how could he not be able to open a pomegranate.

  This pomegranate was extraordinarily big, with a single fruit weighing nearly two catties. Ling Yi planned to break it up and give half of it to Feng Chu, but he didn't expect to break it up twice.

  Feng Chu reached out and took it: "Give it to me."

  He broke it lightly, and the huge pomegranate split into two, revealing the brightly colored pomegranate seeds.

  Feng Chu took a small bowl, peeled all the pomegranate seeds into the small bowl, and asked Ling Yi to eat it with a spoon.

  Ling Yi ate very slowly, gracefully spitting out the pomegranate seeds on the paper towel.

  Feng Chu looked at Ling Yi's blushing lips: "Isn't it sweet?"

  "A little sour."

  The doorbell rang outside, Feng Chu opened the door, it turned out that his drink order had arrived.

  Feng Chu saw that Ling Yi liked to drink succulent grapes the other day, so he specially ordered a cup today. The drink is well protected and the milk cap has not melted into the fruit tea.

  Ling Yi asked curiously: "What?"

  Feng Chu poked the straw in and handed it to Ling Yi's lips: "Fruit tea."

  Ling Yi dubiously took a small sip.

  He put down the small bowl in his hand, took Feng Chu's cup of succulent grapes: "Thank you, Mr. Feng."

  Feng Chu conveniently peeled a fig for Ling Yi.

  The fig flesh is very delicate, and when ripe, it has a very fragrant aroma and a very sweet taste. Ling Yi leaned into Feng Chu's hand and took a bite of the fig.

  Because he couldn't see it, the first bite hit the pulp, and the second bite hit Feng Chu's middle finger.

  At first, Ling Yi didn't realize that he had bitten Feng Chu's hand. He swept it and touched a rough, thin callus. Feeling strange, Ling Yi took a deep bite.