Chapter 5 I don't know what texture it will be when pinched

Start from the beginning

  Feng Chu looked at the wet marks on Ling Yi's clothes: "I'll take you back to your room."

  Ling Yi doesn't seem to have much energy now, he smiled listlessly, and was unwilling to say more things: "Thank you."

  The door of the room can be unlocked with fingerprint or password. Feng Chu already knew the password of the room, so he opened the door.

  Ling Yi put the blind guide stick aside, he took off the dirty beige wool cardigan first, and Feng Chu took the clothes from Ling Yi.

  Inside is a white T-shirt. Ling Yi is really thin. It is said that he was thinner before, but he got better after living a regular life in the nursing home.

  The clothes at the waist were obviously empty, and one could imagine how slender this place would be. Ling Yi was about 1.75 meters tall, but his legs were extraordinarily long, with a good proportion.

  If Ling Yi were made into a doll, he might be an excellent collectible. His features are so delicate, and his figure is lovable.

  Ling Yi only took off the cardigan in front of Feng Chu: "I'm going to the bedroom to change."

  Feng Chu took out a cigarette and was about to light it subconsciously.

  Later, I remembered that Ling Yi's room smelled very clean, without any unpleasant smell.

  He put the cigarette back.

  There is also a bathroom in the bedroom, and Feng Chu heard the sound of water in it. Ling Yi loves to be clean, so he probably needs to take a shower.

  As a blind man, does he know how to turn on the shower?

  Feng Chu couldn't help thinking wildly, he sat on the sofa.

  On the coffee table in front of the sofa was a string of emerald beads. It was an emerald bead chain left by Feng Chu to relieve Ling Yi's stress. Feng Chu took it and played with it for a while. Out.

  Breakfast was also delivered.

  Feng Chu said: "Sit down and have breakfast first."

  Ling Yi walked to the dining table, Feng Chu saw him sitting on the empty chair, carefully testing the table with both hands.

  "Here, in front of the sofa."

  Ling Yi seemed to be proficient in everything. Feng Chu didn't think he was blind at first, but now he felt like he had been blind for many years and had already gotten used to it.

  He thought that maybe Ling Yi would be hit hard at the beginning, and then he probably got familiar with it gradually.

  Ling Yi walked up to Feng Chu, he didn't know that Feng Chu was sitting in this position, one hand groped to the side, and it happened to be on Feng Chu's shoulder.

  It was already autumn, Ling Yi was wearing a sweater, but Feng Chu was only wearing a shirt.

  The muscles under the shirt are strong and hard. Feng Chu has been exercising all year round and likes outdoor sports. He has a particularly strong physique, with hard muscles all over his body.

  Ling Yi put soft white fingertips on Feng Chu's broad shoulders, and Feng Chu's expression was lost for a moment.

  He sat aside and grabbed Ling Yi's wrist with one hand: "Sit here."

  After taking a bath, Ling Yi wore a green sweater. The sweater was very soft, and Ling Yi's delicate face looked even softer.

  I don't know what texture it will be when pinched.