Chapter 2 The other party should be a handsome man with a cold temperament

Start from the beginning

  The layout of each room in the nursing home is different, and it is completely arranged according to the wishes of the occupants. Even if Ling Yi is blind, the staff will also consider his requirements when decorating.

  Ling Yi's residence is about 120 square meters. In addition to the kitchen, bathroom, and balcony in the living room, there is also a bedroom and an entertainment room.

  The balcony is very large, with floor-to-ceiling windows on three sides, and the eyes are covered with a very warm beige. The sunlight happens to be projected from the southwest direction, and the room is shrouded in brilliance even if the lights are not turned on.

  Ling Yi's side face was not clear in the light, he turned around: "Do you want tea? There is lemon tea in the refrigerator, as well as Longjing and oolong tea."

  Feng Chu usually only drinks coffee and rarely tea.

  Ling Yi brought out a can of delicate tea leaves, and poured mineral water to boil them.

  Feng Chu stepped forward: "I'll come."

  "I know how to do it." Ling Yi put the tea in the cup, "You are a guest, please let me do these small things within my power."

  Twenty minutes later, Feng Chu took a sip of the tea in the cup.

  The tea soup is green and fragrant, and the taste is very fragrant.

  Ling Yi took a sip of tea: "It's been a long time since I entertained others like this."

  Feng Chu looked at his profile: "How long?"

  Ling Yi thought for a while: "One year and twenty-eight days."

  It happened to be the time when he went blind.

  Feng Chu knew that Ling Yi had been in the nursing home for nearly five months, and no one came to visit him during these five months, no matter relatives or friends.

  According to the information, Ling Yi came from a hospital in City C, and it was probably the same when Ling Yi was in the hospital in City C.

  Was his father too busy?

  Businessman is very busy.

  Feng Chu sometimes entertains and has no time to spare.

  After sitting down, Feng Chu felt that there seemed to be something stuck in his clothes. He opened it and found that it was a string of emerald beads, full of green and rich in color, and each one was about as thick as a finger.

  Feng Chu moved the beads with his fingers, and Ling Yi heard a voice: "What is it?"

  "A string of beads bought at the night market." Feng Chu put it in Ling Yi's hands, "It's very relaxing to move the beads."

  Rich colors complement the whiteness of the skin, like the navy blue cardigan Ling Yi is wearing today, as well as the emerald beads on his hands.

  Feng Chu has a dark complexion, this string of emeralds is emeralds in his hands, and flowing green in Ling Yi's hands.

  Ling Yi toggled it twice: "Ice is cool, very comfortable."

  Jade can generate warmth, the hand is warm, and after a while it becomes the temperature of the hand.

  After Feng Chu drank the tea in his cup, he refilled another cup. He had never drank such delicious tea before. Curious about what kind of tea it was, he opened the refrigerator and looked. The tea was actually supplied by a nursing home. Although the quality was good, it was not good enough to be recognized by Feng Chu.