3

Soobin's pov

I was walking in the hall I brought my phone obviously even if the camp didn't allow it, as I was walking in the hall not looking I bumped into a guy he was a bit shorter than me and his hair was like a grayish brownish, he also wore glasses he was pretty cute for a guy but he bowed and said sorry before he left.

I guess this camp year wasn't gonna be that bad this year, I mean new student or I've just never seen him, I walked in the cafeteria where I saw Hyunjin, me and him did our handshake before talking, Hyunjin had a big crush on this Felix guy I mean I didn't know who he was but I kinda decided to let it happen I mean I can't stop it.

As I was talking to Hyunjin, I looked to the side and saw the same guy at a table across the room, I mean I could help but stare at him I mean he was cute, as I continue to stare I noticed he was about to look at me so I looked away and acted as if I wasn't starting at him.

"Hey Hyunjin who that guy Felix is always talking to?.." I asked reluctantly. "Which one?" "The one in the glasses.." "That's Yeonjun he's pretty cool he's very popular among the girls." "Really popular like is he a very popular guy?" "Yeah." "Mm okay can I get his instagram?" 

Hyunjin gave me his instagram and he indeed so popular he had 1.2M followers, close to mines which was 1.4M followers, honestly I'm pretty sure this Choi Yeonjun's followers would expect him to be gay. I looked thorough more and honestly his cute I think I'd want him.

Yeonjun's pov

"Yeonjun." "Hm?" "We have dorms and and the counselor is picking our roommates also I heard we are going to be in groups instead of being with one person." "Okay Changbin." 

Later that day

"Good afternoon lady and gentlemen, at this moment please hold onto your stuff you are getting your roommates, this year we are having groups there are 800 students that has attended this year, so we have group A-C."

I sat down and waited group A Changbin went in then group B Beomhan was in that group, me and Felix were in the group. There were 266 students in group A and B but in group C we had 268 students. In Group C we were put on the biggest dorm the rooms were enormous had so much space.

Two rooms and two bathrooms that were also enormous like a locker room, the rooms were separated by girls and boys, the boys took room one and the girls took room two, the boys there was actually cool and smart the boys who took the bottom bunks had a cover, and the guys on top had covers to just more elegant on the top.

As I was putting my stuff away I noticed Hyunjin and Soobin got into the same group as me and Felix, then I realized Seungmin was there and honestly I was shocked.

"Seungmin?" "Yeonjun?" 

Me and Seungmin hugged and laughed at this honestly I didn't know that he was gonna be here I thought he was at his house relaxing, we talked and stuff also in the dormitory had a kitchen cause the camp cafeteria wasn't gonna be open as much, which was a change so in our dormitory or group C we put out chores, On Mondays, Wednesday, and Friday The girls cook while the boys clean, then on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday we cook and the girls clean.

The girls didn't complain neither did the guys we all went with this chores thing.

The next day

I woke up due to Soobin, this day we had to wear our swimsuits cause all the group are going to the lake to swim, I put on my swimsuit and so did Felix I put my shirt on and so does Felix, every group got there leader or council our council was a woman named Hyun honestly she was mean and strict as I thought.

"Okay kiddos I have to talk to my husband you guys do what you guy need to do just no causing drama and trouble." 

She was a very chill and cool council, as everyone gets to the lake, it just looked like a beach no house it just had lots of sand and you could see the sun, not many fish in the lake I take off my shirt and started swimming with Felix.

Soobin's pov

I watched Yeonjun swim in the lake, I decided to go in to I then swim behind him before grabbing him by the waist and throwing him behind me into the water, the water was deep but and you could still touch the ground. As I did Yeonjun start splashing me which I did it back as we started doing it we decided to carry the girls and throw them in the water.

Honestly our group were doing this and it cause a chain reaction, and group A and B was starting doing what we were doing honestly it was fun, in the end our council Hyun took a pictures and videos of us. It was fun in all, then our council Hyun she bought 268 of us McDonald honestly I didn't know she was rich but she got everything on the menu.

Everyone in our group was pretty happy and we had lots of leftovers of McDonald because she brought up to 320 McDonald items so we had a lot of food. Then the boys went to the bathroom and so did the girls but they had their own bathroom, everyone took a shower and did whatever they did.

But then I decided to ask if they wanted to watch a movie in the big living room and everyone surprisingly agreed, we choose horror movie, which was pretty fun to do even with such a big group.

As we finished the movie we played games, board games, games on the tv, honestly it was fun this year at this summer camp actually allowed us to use the tv and internet, as time went by it had hit 1am in the morning so everyone sat down and thought about combining room because apparently there was a button that moved the wall between the rooms.

So we pressed the button and it did move the walls and we decided to style the enormous room,  and it turned out great.

(What I kinda imagine for the big living room)

Word count: 1114

Hiiiii thank you for reading yellow chapter 3 more are coming in the future hope you'll like this!

Have a good day/night eat well and sleep well I love y'all