1🌹

It's all happened just because of a stupid mistake, yes, a stupid mistake, now the Kim taehyung and Kim yoongi are aren't husbands anymore, just Kim taehyung and min yoongi, strangers.

____________________________________

"You have to trust me yoongi" taehyung yelled at yoongi

"i can't! I just CAN'T, idk why are you behaving cold with me, I FUVKING DONT KNOW WHY ARE YOU DOING THESE! NOW YOU'RE TALKING WITH A GIRL AND BEING CLOSE WITH HER! ISN'T I ENOUGH FOR YOU?" yoongi yelled back at taehyung

"its not that hyung" taehyung tried to assure yoongi but ended up making the older more angry.

"dont talk a word" the older yelled while showing his hand infront of taehyung's face.

It's all taehyung's fault, he shouldn't have behaved cold with the older male , it's been more than a year since their marriage happened, he should have showed his love to the older but instead all he shows is coldness just coldness, eventhough the older loves him, how long he has to adjust by just himself? He doesn't deserve this cold attitude, he deserves love and care which he had given to taehyung in all their married life.

Now everything is messed up, yoongi is tired of the younger's behaviour. He had seen the younger with a girl on a cafe. Well that girl is taehyung's cousin sister but yoongi didn't know about it. He just wanted taehyung to love and take care of him, but now seeing his husband with other girl a.k.a a third person, who doesn't feel anger rising inside them? And for sweet and short to say, That's his husband!

Back to the story

"hyung let me explai-" the older cut off him by yelling "just stop this drama taehyung"

Taehyung went silent by what the older just said to him.

"I want a divorce"

That's all taehyung heard, he went silent not knowing what to say.

"i can't stand anymore"

The place went silent for a minute but then taehyung broke it

"i am ready"

Yoongi looked at taehyung in shock, how he could give up this easily? Doesn't the younger really love him? Does his coldness was true? He really hate him(yoongi)?

Yoongi gulped and nodded his head and went to their shared room , just not after a few minutes the older came out of the room with some papers on his hand and put that on a table which was infront of taehyung

Taehyung took that papers and read it. It was divorce papers.

Taehyung chuckled and said

"already ready for everything huh?"

Yoongi stood there with emotionless face, he feel numb, pretty numb, it's the first time he saw taehyung's smile and it will be last too, or will he able to see it again?

Yoongi scoffed and took the pen and paper from taehyung's hand and signed it.

That's it they are not couples anymore

Not the Kim yoongi

Not the husband of taehyung

Just a stranger

A person

A human

__________________________________

It's been two years

It's been FUVKING two years they haven't met each other

No meeting

No talks

Nothing

Plain, just plain

Now Kim taehyung is just a singer

And min yoongi is just a rapper

Who are from daegu

Who are strangers now

----

Will they meet each other? If yes? When? How? Why? Fate?

Will yoongi forgive taehyung and love him again?

Will they love each other like they did? But this time differently?

Will fate end up them together? Or?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

580 words

Edited:
Guyssss!!!!! Steam taehyung 'love me again' and 'rainy days' omg! He did so freaking good, let's make it go 100m for each
Fighting ✨