Seven

There was no denying that Warabihime loved anything beautiful. So of course, when her perfect son seemed to be as interested in pretty fabrics and jewels as her, she had to do this.

Warabihime felt like she could explode. Her son looked so adorable! There was a white lily hairpin in his short burgundy hair and he was wearing a bit more western clothing. Warabihime glanced to her side and saw many other clothes one of the girls had brought in a panic. There were from traditional children's kimonos to western blouses combined with hakama pants.

"Tanjirou, do you like the clothes?"

Tanjirou nodded, the tassels tied to the hairpin jumping slightly at the movement. "Mhm! I like them!"

"Oh you're just too adorable!" Warabihime squaled as she pinched Tanjirou's cheeks gently, making the young boy giggle.

"Thank you okaa-san!"

Warabihime couldn't let anyone take her precious son away from her. No one else was allowed to brush his soft red hair and bring a bright smile to his adorable face. Warabihime and her son were both beautiful beings, divine creatures out of this world! Way out of anyone else's league! If anyone dared to think they were good enough to be so familiar with them, they deserved to die!