Soon the period was over, and you started to pack your things in a hurry. You don't want to stand in line for another 15 mins. You didn't notice the hem of your pants getting stuck under the leg of the chair and obliviously, you stumbled and fell forward. Minho's cat reflex kicked in and held you before you fall and probably end with a broken nose.

"Finally, you fell for me." That's only when you noticed your position. You hands were on his shoulder and his hands were holding you by your waist. Your cheeks flushed again, and he smirked. Pulling yourself up, you hissed before walking away:

"In your dreams."

"Hey, hey, hey, wait for me." He quickly caught up to you.
"Where are you going?"

"Where do you think?"

"Join us for lunch."

"Thank you, but no."

"Oh, come on. You got no friends anyway."

Touché.

You let him pull you towards the table where his 6 other friends were already seated. Chan must be busy since he's the class president. You already knew them. You had lunch with them before too. Upon noticing you, Felix jumped up and hugged you.

"Y/N, it's been so long since you last joined us for lunch."

He's a little ball of sunshine.

"Sorry." You gave him a sweet smile and ruffled his hair.

"Man, look at her. How quickly she changes her demeanor when she's with Felix." Minho said giving you a amused look.

"That's because I'm her favorite."

"Hey, that's me." Jeongin butted in.

"You guys can argue all you want. But the truth is, I'm her favorite." Han said with a smug grin on his face.

"Don't fight, don't fight. You guys are all my favorite except Minho of course." Everyone except Minho cracked up. He just sat there sulking like a kid.

-

Everyone was still sitting in the café even after eating. You were preparing your power point presentation in your laptop. And as usual, Minho was starring at you. Sitting hunched for a long time, you were getting neck cramp. In hopes to relax your muscles, you tilted your head backwards, stretching you neck.

"You know, your neck could use some decorations?" Minho said, sitting upright.

"Decoration?"

"Uh-huh."

"Decorate how?"

"I could paint it with my hickeys for example." Someone choked, someone gasped, someone fell on the floor cracking up. Were you flustered? Yes. Will you show it? Absolutely not. So, you fire back.

"Pfft, I bet Hyunjin would paint better." A moment of silence before everyone started to shout and scream.

"BURN." Seungmin started to fan you with both of his hands. The said guy was still processing everything with a red face. Minho's eyes were wide open in disbelief. He scoffed and went out of the café. You never talked back to him. Not like this. You kind of felt bad. Your eyes were still glued to the direction he went.

"Hey it's okay. He isn't used to someone talk back to him. He'll calm down." Jeongin the youngest of the group rubbed your shoulder, reassuring you.

-

When the lunch time was over, you walked back to the class. His seat was still empty. You sighed and walked towards your seat, to find a pack of strawberry milk on your table.