|| 𝗰𝗿𝘂𝗲𝗹 𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿 ||

Hii y'all- just to let you know, I'm currently on vacation with my fam in Puerto Rico, so I most likely will not be updating quite as much. I hope you enjoy though! <333

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

BIANA KNEW THAT SHE shouldn't be doing this. Visiting Tam Song, in the middle of the night, right in his garden behind his house. She was literally a celebrity, dammit. But still..something drew her to him, and she just couldn't let it go.

Fever dream high in the quiet of the night,

You know that I caught it

Midnight was always quiet, making Biana almost think that she was dreaming as she made her way down the familiar path to the love of her life's garden. Though perhaps it was a dream. Either way, neither Biana nor Tam wanted it to end. Ever.

Bad, bad boy,

Tam had a..reputation as Brooksville's "bad boy", often times seen wearing all black or sporting a "gothic look". Yes, not emo, GOTH. Tam made sure that she knew the difference.

Shiny toy with a price,

You know that I bought it

Money doesn't matter to them. Whilst Tam's family was middle-class, Biana's was one of the wealthiest out there. But, as said before, material things don't matter to them. Their love does.

Killing me slow, out the window,

I'm always waiting for you to be waiting below

Biana found the gate to Tam's garden in the dark, quietly unlocking it and slipping into the garden. A porch light was on, illuminating Tam's handsome figure in the dark. They locked eyes as she approached him.

Devils roll the dice, angels roll their eyes,

What doesn't kill me makes me want you more

Finally, Biana stood right in front of him in all her glory. Emotions passed through their eyes. Love, adoration, humor, amusement, joy, fear of getting caught, adrenaline from the thrill of it all. Every emotion ever known to mankind passed through their eyes, every word left unsaid able to see in their eyes.

And it's new, the shape of your body,

It's blue, the feeling I've got

Tam, unable to resist any longer, pulled her close and kissed her sweetly, long, soft, tenderly, whatever you wanted to say. But it was perfect, perfect for them. And that's all that mattered to them.

They pulled away.

"Is—Is this just a summer romance?" Biana breathed. "Is this it?"

But ooh, woah oh

Tam grabbed her hand and intertwined their fingers, meeting her eyes. "I don't know, Bia. But..whatever this is? I know I wouldn't change it for the world. Even if it is just a summer romance."

"It's such a cruel summer, you know," Biana told him, holding his soft gaze. "Making me fall hopelessly in love with you and not letting me be able to stay with you."

Tam laughed softly. "Yes, but..didn't this summer bring us together in the first place?"

It's a cruel summer,

With you

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

567 words.

SORRY FOR THE short oneshot. I thought it was kinda cute though (is it just me?). Hope you enjoyed!

Happy Reading,

-ella