𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

After dealing with Emperor Soviechu and the pesky merchants, you're finally left alone in your room in peace. You found it weird and annoying how he thought he can just treat another person from their observation of another person, sure the current Empress used to be like that but you're not her, and god or whatever out there forbid you'll ever be like her.

Resentment builds up inside you as you've always had some hidden hatred towards him for what he did to Empress Navier as you've always looked up to her as a sister, after all there was no denying you still had a fleeting crush on her brother. Thinking back to the day you left your home and the look on Kosair's face makes you feel a tug on your heart, he looked devastated to the news and ever since then you haven't received a letter.

You've written letters to him while at the Eastern Empire in hopes he'd visit, but you knew that he might not visit after what had happened between his sister and Emperor Soviechu. Another reason you hate him, your childhood sweetheart might not think of visiting you because of that idiot Emperor!

Clank

"Ah.... Great now I have to start over" You've accidentally knocked your ink and it spread on the paper absolutely ruining it. As you cleaned the table and your hands, you can't help but wonder if he's longing for you, as you long for him. But then again it might just be your wishful thinking and he might have found someone else to entertain, that thought hurt your heart for some reason. Yes he's your childhood crush but you don't have the rights to get jealous, so why?

Why does it bother you when you think he's with someone else? Maybe your little feelings are coming back as the distance between you two had grown, after all you two had only been miles apart from seeing each other or sending letters to the other. But the moment you had been appointed as his ex brother-in-law's concubine you feel as if there was a huge gap between you two now, separating you from him. You desperately want to reach him, and when he's near, he was always out of reach. Thinking back it irks you that the chance to confess was there but you let it slip.... Both of you let the chance slip.

---

Walking through the halls of the South palace, a handsome tall man with silver hair and a cold expression on his face. He stopped in his tracks and looked at a door colored (Favorite color) with curiosity as he heard a voice, another person in turmoil within their mind.

With his curiosity he read this person's thoughts deeper. They have a beautiful voice he thought, the more he listen the more he wanted to be  the man this person longs for. He was surprised when the name "Kosair" was the man this person yearns for.

He remembers that Empress Navier is Lord Kosair's sister... What relations could this mysterious person have with the two? He doesn't know why but he wants to see this mysterious person. So he hid himself in a hidden spot to wait for this person to come out.

---

When you finished sulking, you left your room to find somewhere to distract yourself from your hectic thoughts. When you got far enough, your gut tells you something's wrong so you turn around and look at your surroundings before spotting a stranger hidden between the leaves and vines on a nearby pillar.

The mysterious person knew you spotted them and with a defeated expression they come out, you meet face to face with a dark skinned albino man. If you remember correctly this man must be Grand Duke Kaufman judging from his appearance, you've listened to Kosair go on an on about the men that get close with Empress Navier and this man seems to fit the appearance of Duke Kaufman, tall, cold, and has a nerving aura that can make anyone shiver.

TBC...