As the computer was still ringing, Ralphie and the woman begin to throw some objects and parts of their clothes towards the computer desk. One of which was a still wrapped up condom. Unfortunately, for the two, the unused condom landed on the keyboard and hits one of the buttons that accepts the call. The computer then shows Martha and the other kids anticipatingly looking at the screen before Martha glues her face to the screen to see what the hell is going on in there.

The kids looked at the screen with surprised and disgusted looks. One of the students with the glasses on put a hand on his mouth in shock. Martha meanwhile stared at the screen in shock and bewilderment. She can't believe what she is seeing with her own two eyes. Her husband - Ralphie, whom she loved so dearly, is fucking another woman...in their own bed.

Suddenly, Martha's face went blank in shadow and emotionless. She then got up from her seat and walked out to the door. However, she was stopped by one of the students, the pink bow one.

"Wait, Ms. Martha." She said, grabbing one of her arms. "Remember what you taught us? Think before you act!-"

Suddenly Martha grabs her by the neck and throws her through the roof, shocking the rest of the students of that act of violence. Martha proceeds to walk out. The rest of the students went to the window to see Martha starting up the car and then drives through the white picket fence.

They head back to the computer with worried looks, knowing what was about to happen.

As her husband and the woman continued their thing, they were stopped when Martha was heard barging in to the room, getting the two's attention.

"Oh, crap! H-Hi, honey! W-what are you doing here?" Ralphie asked nervously.

"Shut up, Ralphie!" Martha screamed in such anger that the kids had never heard before. Then a sound of a chainsaw was heard followed by the woman screaming.

"You scream like a whore!" Martha shouted at her before sending the chainsaw at her. The sound of the blades terrified the dunce hat boy at the corner as he huddled on his chair in total fear.

Back at the house, blood bursts out at the computer, shocking Ralphie and the four kids that were watching the entire scene with shocked looks, one of them almost went to tears.

"Oh, god! Honey, w-what have you done to her?!" Ralphie exclaimed "She...she had a family!"

"WE could've had a family, you fucking cheating bastard!" Martha shouted while sobbing.

"Wait! No no no-"

Several gunshots were heard as the computer screen was covered in blood from the children's side, indicating that Martha had shot her husband dead. Then Martha was now seen infront of the screen wiping the blood of the screen with a frantic.

"Oh god...oh god, what have I done?" Martha exclaimed when she realized that the kids have been watching the entire time, and let them witness her killing the woman and her husband mercilessly. Martha starts to let out tears of her own, looking away at the screen.

"I'm so sorry, children! You don't deserve this. Just, please remember to work on your times tables!" And with that, Martha puts the gun on to her head and kills herself, causing the students to faint.

"You do everything right in life, play by all the rules... and ya still get sent down here with all the Hitlers and Epsteins of the world!"

__________________

In the hell world, on the office building where I.M.P. resides, Loona was in her office - sitting by the chair with her legs up on the table, while watching Martha pacing around the room and narrating all the stuff she said to her with a totally bored expression.