Murder Family

"I was a good person, before it all went down... I was good my entire life."

It was a bright and sunny day in the living world. The same is happening in a nearby school named "Puppies Junior School". This school consists of a bright red schoolhouse with the words "Learning is fun" at the side, along with a playground in the distance which seems to be empty. Well the obvious case is that today is the start of the school day.

Speaking of which, inside one of the classrooms, the children were eagerly waiting to start their day of lesson. Just then, the classroom door opened - revealing a fair-skinned woman with brown eyes and has a big, poofy blonde hair that goes to her waist.

She wears a long-sleeved cream green shirt with a green collar and lemon patterns, said shirt manage to cover up her big breasts. She also wears a cream-collored that goes from her stomach and to her ankles, covering her entire legs.

The woman is the class' teacher, Martha.

"Goood morning!" Martha greeted the children with such joyous voice as she quickly heads over to her desk and grabs her chalk. She then writes the word she said to the chalkboard before turning back to the students. "I hope you all did your homework!"

The students give her a nod as they begin to dance. Meanwhile, a brown-haired boy with a dunce cap on his head goes to the corner of the class whilst spinning his stool and faces the wall.

The children along with Martha begin to sing.

"We love to do our homework, and we love our teacher, too!"

"Then, when I throw out these fun questions, you should know just what to do!"

"Okay!"

"Two plus six is..."

"Eight!"

"And good behavior's..."

"Great!"

"And now, it's that part of the class when we say the time of day and date!"

"It's nine in the morning..."

"On January 8th!"

"The sun is out smiling!"

"And it's your husband's birthday!"

As the children kept singing, Martha stopped scribbling on the chalkboard as the chalk itself was dragged too hard on the board until it was almost gone. The teacher, meanwhile, was trembling and sweating as the last line of the song set a grim reminder in her of what today it is.

His birthday. His husband - Ralphie's birthday. How could a loving wife would forget about her spouse's own birthday?!

"Oh the stars!" Martha exclaimed before turning to the children. "Stop singing, youngins! Hush up, now!"

The children did as the class fell silent. Martha leaned herself back beside her desk, putting a hand on her head. "I forgot it's my hubby's birthday! I didn't get him anything special! Oh, what am I supposed to do?" She turned to the children with sad puppy eyes.

"Maybe if we call him, we could do a happy birthday surprise!" One of the students, the brown-haired girl with a pink bow on her head, happily suggests.

This brought up Martha's mood as she smiled back at her. "Good idea!" She then goes to the computer and prepare for a video call for her husband that is waiting at the house.

But at Martha's household, a different scenario was unfold.

Ralphie, Martha's husband, was currently with another woman that wasn't his loving wife. The two were duking it out on the bed as they made some usual sounds people would blurt out when they do stuff like this, with a couple of "Oh yeah!'s" and shit. As they were having love, the computer that was by the bedroom was ringing with a telephone icon along with a name that says "Wifey!"