Chapter 9 ''Its not what it looks like-''

Começar do início

Alexandra ''Yes i do Fabio! But i want you back! Im sorry for about what i did to you back then! Please i love you!'

'Fabio ''You dont love me Alexandra! You used me! You used my body, my feelings and my money!''

Alexandra ''Too bad Fabio im not her, i cant be perfect on everything like her!''

Fabio ''Dont. dont start anything about her-''

Alexandra ''You think she told you everything about where she was the last few years huh?''

Fabio ''I dont believe anything your going to say Alexandra! Its justs lies!''

Alexandra ''Oh you think so? Then why dont u ask her about who Jules is?!''

Fabio ''You dont get to talk about Jules ok? He was a close person to her and her family!''

Alexandra laughs ''Im not talking about him, im talking about Jules, her daughter, or how do you know her hmmm let me think. Ah yes! Daisy!''

Fabio looked at her with wide eyes ''You dont know what you are saying! Please leave me alone!''

Alexandra started laughing ''You dont know her Fabio, she is lying to you! She has a daughter 4years old! As long as she is gone all those years! Daisy is her daughter! Not her friends! And maybe who knows who's the father? Maybe Marc, who knew everyhing about where she was-''

Fabio just shaked his head and started walking away, before he let her finish talking, he got in to his car and hitted the wheel and yelled ''FUCKKKKKKKK''

10 minutes has passed, and Fabio hasnt move once, he tried to calm down but he couldnt, he then opened the locker in front of the passenger and got out Y/n's letter, and her last flower that he got her, she never received them bc she had left then. The letter smelled like her, then he started driving back to the hotel, he was tired, he would go to Y/n's house, but she would already be sleeping or something.When he got into bed, he started thinking about what Alexandra told him, was Daisy really her daughter? Was that the reason she left? Is Marc the dad then?

He couldnt stop thinking about it, so he called Daniel, Daniel was sleeping and when he heard his phone ringing and looked and he saw that it was Fabio, he got worried, that something would had happend

Daniel ''Hey mate? what happend everything alright?'' Fabio stayed silence ''Fabio?'' 

Fabio ''Alexandra- found me, us at the restaurant and ruined everything!!'' yells

Daniel ''Woah! Calm down, where are you? im coming there wait''

Fabio ''Im at my hotel room''

Daniel all he said was ok and that he was going to his room, Heidi woke up and saw Daniel getting ready, he just told her to go back to sleep and that he would tell her this morning.Daniel knocked on Fabio's hotel room and he opened, to reveal a drunk Fabio who had tears in his eyes.

Fabio ''I fucked up?'' told him

Daniel ''No you didnt, Alexandra did! She ruined your beautiful night with Y/n''

Fabio ''It really was beautiful... aughhhhhhhhhh why did she had to come find me! I hate her! and she also told me some weird things''

Daniel looked at him confused ''What do you mean weird things, about Y/n?''

Fabio ''Yea about her, she told me if i really knew her, and uh that she is lying to me,you and Heidi''

Daniel ''Lie to us for what?''

Fabio ''She started going about Y/n having Daisy as her child, not Carolina's, bc she is 4yrs old, and Y/n left 4yrs old and that Marc was the father, thats why he knows everything''

Daniel's face changed and got up from where he was sitting and started walking up an down

Fabio confused said ''Whats up mate?''

Daniel ''Look, i dont think- thats was a lie Alexandra told you- half of it''

Fabio ''I dont understand?'' still confused says

Daniel ''I also think that Daisy is Y/n's daughter-''

Fabio ''WHAT?!?!? WHY??? HOW??''

Daniel ''I heard her call her mom- and you also said you heard her call her mom right?''

Fabio ''Yes- why would she hide it tho?''

Daniel ''I dont know?''

Fabio started thinking- ''How can we be so sure about it?''

Daniel got up from where he was sitting ''Look, i dont know, but we will talk tommorow morning ok? I have to go Heidi is gonna look for me, i didnt tell her where i went''

Fabio nods ''Yes, go, talk to u tommorow, i have to calm down''

Daniel ''Dont do anything stupid, goodnight''

Fabio ''goodnight mate, and no i wont-''

Daniel ''I hope soo'' and left the hotel roomFabio got on his bed, and started thinking, did she really had a daughter? and if yes, why would she hide it? and Marc is the father? I dont get it, i really dont get it! I will go crazy if i dont know the truth! What if.. she was my daughter? Nah? it cant be happening? right?..... right?

~ Y/n POV ~

I started crying on the way home, the taxi driver asked if i was ok and i said yes, its just that im stressful at the moment, when i walked inside the house Anastasia & Pascale were in the kitchen eating dessert, something me and Fabio didn't have time to do.

Y/n ''Ma-ma'' said while silent crying, didnt want to wake up Jules or anyone else

Pascale looked at Y/n, she saw her crying and run up to her

Pascale ''What happend darling? why are you crying?''

Anastasia ''What happend? Where is Fabio?''

Y/n ''He- lied to me-''

Pascale ''Come sit down, Anastasia go get some water'' She does as she was told by Pascale

Anastasia gives the water to Y/n ''Here, drink some water, please calm down and explain to us what happend''

Y/n explained to them what happend after 10 mins, she got really tired and and walked up to her room and started to think.Why did he lied to me? Told me he didnt have a gf? After our night together, i though things really changed... but i guess not.... Then Y/n started sleeping...

-next morning-