"Now it seems that Six Eyes likes this kind of thing." However, Patriarch Kamo couldn't tell whether Ah Luo was showing his true feelings, or doing it on purpose, or maybe both. Thinking of this, he couldn't help but sigh with emotion: "As expected of my daughter."

Today, the cooperation of one of them singing the red face and the other singing the bad face is also very appropriate.

"Yes." Jing Ran agreed, "This is a very well-recognized statement, Missy is very similar to you."

"You need to adjust your attitude towards Six Eyes." Patriarch Kamo ordered to the attendant standing on the other side with his hands down, "Oshin, let all the clan elders come to the meeting hall."

Ashin bowed and replied, "Yes."

The clan elders came very quickly, and they were all very accustomed to the patriarch's habit of holding temporary small meetings.

"I believe that you all have heard the rumors about Alio and Six Eyes from the outside world. The truth is not important. As a result, Six Eyes has indeed been tamed." Patriarch Kamo rested his chin with one hand, and said leisurely: "This kind of almost The feeling of taming the strongest is indeed easy to make people drunk. But we must always remember that we did not tame him, but he voluntarily stepped into the rein, and he only surrendered to his love for a while."

The expressions of the clan elders gradually became serious.

"This situation is very delicate. You have to be careful no matter how you retract it. If you let it go too much, he will succeed. If you tighten it too tightly, no one will be able to stop him if he breaks free from the rein." Kamo Patriarch sat up straight and closed the door. The folding fan tapped the palms lightly, and said slowly: "Don't stop Liuyan directly, don't put pressure on Ah Lue, and remember to show weakness in front of her. She will love Liuyan, and she will love us too."

After all, the family and clan members still hold a lot of weight in A-Luo's heart. Like the Wutiao family next door, it is estimated that they can't figure out the status of the family in Liuyan's heart at all, so they have been cautious all the time.

It doesn't look like they dare to repeatedly test A'lue's bottom line, so it is said that A'luo is still too lenient, that's all, it's reassuring.

The head of the Kamo family finally concluded: "Don't forget the Romeo and Juliet effect."

"Wu, that's why you came to me?" Xia Youjie reminded with a speechless face, "Don't forget that we are competing."

"I'm serious about competing!" Gojo Satoru said as a matter of course, "So?"

Xia Youjie didn't know how to refute him, so he could only helplessly say, "So, what do you need me to do?"

Gojo Satoru smiled and said, "Fight with me in front of people."

Xia Youjie: "???"

In this regard, Gojo Satoru explained: "Although not as much as when I was a child, now and then someone will come to assassinate me with confidence. It is not a big problem to get injured naturally. The point is to be alone. Jieyou, the bug of any door, must not dare to act rashly. , so the two of us have to fight first and fall out."