Even the most expensive single ward was chosen under the general economic conditions.

After learning the truth of the matter, the husband and wife were both scared and grateful, and they were discharged from the hospital immediately, and they kept thanking each other when they parted.

Xia Youjie was lost in thought as he watched the back of the family of three leaving. Suddenly, I remembered that I failed to go to an amusement park when I was a child.

He was relatively precocious when he was a child, and he never spoke again after he found out that adults couldn't see those "monsters". The parents didn't know these things until Teacher Ye Moth found him and came to the door, and because he didn't want them to worry, he didn't know much.

"Jie?" Ah Lue saw that he hadn't recovered for a long time, so he asked, "What's wrong?"

"It's nothing." Xia Youjie shook his head, "It's just that I suddenly had some thoughts. Although it was a misunderstanding, it was actually very dangerous. It's like injecting drugs for mental illness to the children of healthy children. Such a similar misunderstanding unexpectedly Still very common."

Alio agreed with this statement, "Because the spell is not made public, there is indeed a risk in this regard."

Xia Youjie turned his head to look at her, and the gloom accumulated between his brows was swept away. He smiled brightly and said, "Lue, I have thought clearly. I want to protect those magicians who come from the ordinary world like me."

Ah was slightly stunned, and soon felt joy that he had found the target, "Well, Jie's words are definitely fine."

"Then what do you think about me?" Xia Youjie pointed at himself, and said with a smile, "I heard you said earlier that you made a magic tool that can find out if you have the talent of a magician, and then let your subordinates go to all over Japan to find ordinary people. I think I can help with this matter.”

Oh, give me sub-questions! Alio immediately put his hand on his shoulder and said sincerely, "Come to my side, Jie, I need your strength."

Seeing the beautiful face of the girl approaching suddenly, and the unprecedentedly focused gaze, Xia Youjie's ears felt a little hot, and he replied vaguely: "Ah."

A'Liao looked at the newly added ssr minister on the list of courtiers with satisfaction, and suddenly an idea popped up in his heart.

Wu, what's the use of being quick, this time I won!

The twins who were quietly watching looked at each other, and saw the same thought in each other's eyes, it really was that one!

Gojo Satoru did not speak, but leaned against the pillar silently.

Ah Lue said goodbye to him, "Wu, we are going back."

Xia Youjie also waved at him.

Gojo Satoru also waved his hand, and smiled nonchalantly, "Well, I won't send you off if I still have tasks later."

Xia Youjie still remembered Laidu, which saved a lot of time.

The twins stood at the entrance of the cave quietly watching the two go in, and then waited for their Lord Xia You to appear.