"Is everything alright?" Mew asked, but the other person just tipped a smile.

"I think I was electrocuted." He replied. Mew heavily patted his shoulder and said...

"Get a grip of yourself and head to the meeting hall." And so he dragged his friend towards the meeting hall.

Not long after everyone entered the hall, Mew decided to commence the meeting.

_____________________

"Well, I think waiting one week for this presentation is worth it..." The tense expressions of everyone suddenly lit up with anticipation.

" Congratulations, I'm looking forward to working with you soon." Mew gladly shook hands with the man before turning to his daughter to do the same.

"Congratulations, Architect. Looking forward to working with you." She smiled.

"Thank you, Miss." He replied.

"Oh, we have to go. I still have to pack everything for my flight tomorrow. Congratulations again Architect, and also to everyone."

"Thank you, sir."

Mew and Ritz accompanied them to their chauffeur and returned inside when the car left.

"Again, Congratulations everyone for a job well done." The entire department applauded as Mew gladly announced the success of their meeting.

"And because of that, our wonderful and handsome CEO will treat everyone to a dinner party." Everyone cheered loudly.

"Wait, what?" Mew confusedly turned to his friend, thinking about when he said such words. 

"Come on, this deserves a celebration..." Ritz secretly whispered.

"Okay, guys, it's set. See you later." Again, everyone screamed with excitement.

-----------------

Mew took a deep breath as soon as he returned to the office.

Swaying with his swivel chair,  his brims curved widely as he kept his eyes on the busy highway of the city.

About twenty minutes passed when Ritz entered the office too.

"Phew! Thank goodness everything went well." He said in utter relief as he strode towards the sofa and comfortably rested on it.

"Yeah, thanks for all your help."

"Nah, we all did our best. Oh, by the way, the project will begin two weeks from now, right?"

Mew crossed his arms on his chest and looked at his friend, raising one of his brows.

"Hm-hm, everything must've been settled by Ms. Margarette. And by then, let's meet with the engineer in charge of this said project."

Some might think that they already achieved their goal after the client's approval, but that was only the starting point of this project. They still have to coordinate with the engineering department to settle the other necessary details before they can finally begin.

"Right, but that will happen after two weeks. So, since you are free, do you have any prior plans?"

Mew doesn't need to ask anything from his dear best friend for he could already tell what is he trying to ask.

"I was planning on taking Gulf on a trip." He replied.

"What kind of trip?" Asked his friend.

Mew fell into silence for minutes and unconsciously rubbed his chin with his fingers.

"Well, that's the problem here,   I've been thinking about the best places to visit but I cannot seem to think of any. I just want to make this the most memorable date for us—or should I call it a honeymoon since it's a one-week trip?"

"Haha, you must've been thinking it through, man. You've been home late for weeks because of this and I'd bet you never heard him ask you to go into places, right?"

Now that Ritz mentioned it, he indeed never heard his lover ask him anything ever since he'd been busy with the meeting preparations.

"Then, let me help you think. First, what kind of places does Gulf like?" Ritz asked.

"I noticed he loves going to beaches that camps."

"Then, why don't you visit the Philippines? My cousin went on a vacay there and loved the place and the people there. I heard there are lots of gorgeous spots and destinations there, so I'm sure Gulf will enjoy it."

Ritz stood up and stepped towards him. He then suddenly leaned and patted Mew's shoulder.

"Just take the break, and I'll handle everything here while you're away." He smiled.

"Thanks, man."

"This ain't for free tho, just promise me you'll do the same when I already have someone,  get it?" Mew just chuckled.

"I'll still grant that even if you're not going to ask for it."

"I should start looking for my soon-to-be wife, then." Ritz cackled with a teasing tone.

The young man reached for his phone and dialed numbers on them.

"Hello, I would like to book a ticket for two, please..."