-six- just happy

a/n ; tbh i'm not even going along w the story anymore i just need to go finish the damn book anyway..

It's the next morning and you wake up forgetting everything that happened the night prior, suddenly it floats up in your mind and your smiling. you don't even remember anyone leaving and you don't even remember falling asleep.

you knew everyone left because no one was at your house anymore but something about you just felt weird. you felt empty? it might've been because which haven't ate but you just questioned yourself? what now? he's my boyfriend but what now? maybe you weren't in your right mind because you had just woken up, half alsleep having these thoughts.

you feel it was so exiting and you loved the adrenaline you felt when he was just a crush to you but now you didn't know what to think. you cut yourself off by having the idea of just going to go see him. he is your boyfriend now after all.

- time skip -

you met up with everyone and you are all sitting on the couches of the skate shop you always hang out at. it felt like just a normal day. you guys had just came back from skating's round like you usually do now just talking a break.

you were sitting next to stevie, he had his arm around your shoulders and you head was leaning on him.

hey do y'all wanna get something to eat? ray asks.
you hear "ya" "sure" "okay" and "alright" 's from everyone's across the room.

"alright then let's go"

you guys are currently skating to the nearing good place which is ' jonathan's burgers '
it's like a 5 minute skate from the skate shop.

your skating in front of stevie as you see him skate up right next to you. you just smile at him as he does his cute little smile back. he teaches over and grabs your hand while almost falling over. you laugh a bit and enjoy the moment.

you look back and see everyone else looking at you two, fourth grade filming.

"you guys are so cute it's irritating" ruben makes a remark. you just roll your eyes.

- time skip to getting to the burger place -

you guys order your food and wait a few minutes until they call your name. everyone's currently eating what they ordered in silence. a comfortable silence. i guess everyone was super hungry or something because everyone finished in less then 10 minutes.

- umm another time skip back to the skate shop -

sitting back in your original spots you were before, music was playing and everyone was just relaxing.

fourth grade breaks the silence, "hey can i show you guys something?" everyone seems confused at first. "um what?" ray asks. "you'll see."
fourth grade reply's as he gets up from his seat holding something. it looked like a cd.
he leans over the tv and inserts the cd into it.

he turns on the tv and instantly a video starts playing. the video was everything he had recorded put together as a little movie. everyone watched as memories were shown. it was a cool film. it brought smiles to everyone's faces.

suddenly it had shown the last clip recorded which was you and stevie holding hands while skating down the side walk.

your cheeks became flushed with a pink color.
you start giggling along with everyone else. the short film fourth grade made ended.

"ay dude that was pretty dope" fuckshit says. "thank you, thank you," "so that's what you've been working on this whole time?" ray adds on. fourth grade just nods his head with a slight smile.

those thoughts you had in the morning were definitely just because you were half asleep because in this moment everyone was having a good time and you had felt the highest you have felt in years. everything was just perfect. you look over to stevie then back to everyone else and just smile. in this very moment you felt infinite.

~~~
the end 😇😇😇