-three- admit it

you were in the car, fuckshits driving, rays shotgun and you, stevie, fourth grade and ruben all squished in the back. you were squished between stevie and ruben. you were shaking your leg up and down, you were nervous. why? you know how close you and stevie are right now? your heart was pounding out your chest and you didn't get why. you were just sitting close to him?

" this is awesome. I've never been in the car with out someone's mom and dad before." stevie says. you can help but smile a bit as his cuteness. " man, stevie keep that shit to yourself man fuck." ruben says. you look at ruben and roll your eyes. it annoyed you how rude he was to stevie. it always seemed like stevie didn't get bothered tho, it was always like he was just happy to be there.

stevie turned his head to look at ruben, and you turned your head towards him since you saw him looking in your peripheral vision. he then looked at you and you two looked at eachother. you gave a small smile and he was already smiling. you turned your head back as you feel your cheeks heating up from how close your faces were. you turned to ruben to see if he noticed you literally blushing, and he raised his eyebrows and widen his eyes a bit and gave gave you a small smirk while tilting his head. you quickly turned away and looked down then started playing with your fingers. from the beginning, ruben could tell you had a thing for stevie, he never said anything but he was planning to talk to you about it. no else noticed except from yesterday when both him and fuckshit caught you gazing at him.

-time skip-

you're skating around this place where everyone skates, there's a bunch of people here and everyone skates here at the courthouse even though it's illegal. you and your friends all skate around stay close ish together. "it's it legal to skate here?" stevie asks. "fuck no, it's a fucking courthouse." ruben reply's. "yeah if you heard someone yell 5-0 just fucking take off." you add on. stevie laughs "okay" you all skate off, doing tricks and stuff. you guys were there chill for around 45 minutes already. just going around talking to your friends and trying new tricks.

you see stevie trying to do a trick, it looks like he's been trying for a while and he could never get it. you skate over to him. "hey you doing okay over here?" you say. "yeah i keep failing to do an ollie tho. i know pathetic." he says. "hey, what no?! everyone starts somewhere." you say with a smile. here let me help. you place your board propped up on of the tree things where everyone's sitting. "here" you grab his hands and the explain to him how to put each foot and to slide them. he's look down and trying out what your explaining to him. and there goes your heart again. pounding like a motherfucker. the feeling of his hands that were surprising really soft in yours gave you butterflies up the ass. after a while of demonstrations and explaining you let him try an couple times by himself. after around 10-15 tries.. "oh shit!!! you did it stevie!!!" you tell. "holy shit holy shit i fuck did it y/n!!!" he yells back.

you look around to see your friends, fuckshit, fourth grade, ray and ruben looking at you guys. they were sitting around on the pavement curbs. they all have little smiles and smirks on your faces. "hey imma go to the restroom real quick" stevie said. "alright i'll be over there." you reply pointing to your guys friends . you walk up to them. "did you guys see stevie did his first trick!" you said. "yeah we also saw you and him flirting huh" fuckshit teased. "uhhhh no?" you said unsure. "oh come on y/n we all know you like him." ruben said as he pushed your shoulder a bit. you had no idea what to say because you knew they were right, you just didn't want to admit it. you look over to the right trying to avoid they're gazes. "your not denying itttttt?" ray said. you hesitated before saying "look i- i don't like him i swear guys." "you seem hesitant y/n" ruben said. "yeah dude i saw the way you were looking at him on the stairs yesterday, gazing at him like he was some type of angel." fuckshit said. you let out a big sigh and sat down between them. "o-okay but you can tell him!" you say. "tell him what huh?" fuckshit added playing dumb. "you know what.." you said low. "no i actually don't know?" fuckshit added on. "jesus why do u want me to say it so badly, fine okay i like him! is that what you wanted to hear?" you yell a bit. "yup" "yeah" "mhm" . "look you guys cant tel-" "we won't y/n, unless you do." ray said. "what?! no i don't want to." you reply. "why not? " ruben asked. "b-because it don't want to ruin our friendship, i mean, what if he doesn't like me back?" you lowered you voice a bit at the last part. "oh i'm sure he does, you guys would make a cute couple huh." fuckshit teases you. "oh shut up" you say playfully rolling your eyes.

"look can we stop talking about this now, as a matter of fact.. where is he? he's taking forever." "where he say he was going to go?" fourth grade asked. "he said he was going to use the bathroom" you reply. "i'm gonna go loo-" you get cut off by a boy yelling "5-0! 5-0!" "fuck, shit! cmon guys!" fuckshit yells. everyone except ruben start to run off. "cmon dude! hurry!" ruben tells you. "i'm going to go look for stevie." you say. "wha- dude you cant your going to get caught!" ruben says. you ignore him and start running.

ruben catches up with the others. "where's y/n?!" ray asks. "she ran off to go look for stevie!" ruben said out of breath. "what? she going to get caught!" ray reply's "i tried to stop her!"

you run off and bust the corner to see stevie on the ground. Unconscious?? "holy shit.". you say under your breath catching up to him. "stevie are you okay?" you say shaking him. his eyes flutter open. "holy shit bro u thought u were dead as you pull him into a hug. "cmon get up no time to explain we have to get out of here." you grab his hand and pull him up as you two start running to catch yk with everyone else. it seems the cops were gone since the already got everyone they could. you stop running to catch your breath. so does he. "dude wtf happened? did someone do that to you?" "i don't know i feel alright.. i think i just passes out, u wasn't feeling good before anyway." he says. "dude why didn't you tell me?" you ask. "i- i don't know but we should try to find everyone. " he says. "alright cmon."

-time skip-
you guys eventually find them, and explain what happened and shit. fuckshit dropped everyone off and we all went on with the rest of our days.