Author's Note

Dear reader,

I am a new writer and after lots decisions , I decided to post this story. I am really happy and glad that people are now able to read my stories it was my pleasure for all of you to read my very first story.

I wanted to make my story extra special since it is my first story to be posted for the whole world so took a decision to write a journal where I and my best friend travel to Paris. Now you might be asking why Paris?

Actually the answer is so simple its just that I have really wanted to travel to Paris with any of my best friends and for my luck it was just dreams my best friend went back to her home country and we haven't been really able to stay connected and same happened with each and every person I say that is my best friend.

Its either me that goes to another place to live or its my best friend who has to leave.

So I wanted to make my self and people who also wanted to visit Paris experience the life over there. And I guess my story was a success I was able to feel and live in Paris but in a different way.

I also hope that you dear readers also experienced the life in Paris and hope you enjoyed your little trip with me. Now coming to my friend Fiona who is actually my real best friend but I just created for her a nickname so I just wanted to give a little shoutout for being in my very special story and our friendship was giving me a constant inspiration for posting this story.

And please note that this story is my hardworking and is the original one so please no copying this story. Second thing the images in the story are not owned by me so credits to the owners of the images. Third thing to note is that this story is totally fine to read by all ages.

I hope you enjoy reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it. Your support and feedback means everything to me, so please feel free to leave comments or reach out to me through my email salsabilmuntherwrites@gmail.com

I can't wait to hear your thoughts!Thank you again for joining me on this journey. And a request I have tried my best to make this story a success so your help on sharing the story with friends and family would really mean to me and would help other people reach to me and enjoy reading my stories as much as you readers enjoyed . Stay tuned for more stories coming up soon!Lots of love, Your author

Salsabil Munther