Day 6 - Roses are red , Violets are blue and the French dish too

On day six in Paris, We woke up early to explore and discover Paris. Fiona went out to get some macaroons and I went to get Fiona some flowers. I went to get the flowers and decided to get her Roses and Violets.  

Then I got the flowers and ran home and placed them on her bed. Later, I wrote her a poem and placed it on the flowers. It said, "Roses are red, Violets are blue, the stars shine bright, but not as bright as you do." After that poem and flowers, I ran back to Fiona . 

She was waiting for me but I told her I had to do something real quick that is why I was late. We walked and ate some ice cream. They were so good. Then we went to buy some clothes. We enjoyed it a lot. We also tried a new French dish called (ratatouille).

 You might now think we are talking about the kids' movie Ratatouille. Still, that movie took place in France-Paris and the name of the movie is a French dish that you can see that Remy (the mouse) cooked that dish for Anton Ego once he visited Gusteau's restaurant. 

That French dish was amazing. Now that I tasted it I can tell why Anton Ego loved that dish that Remy (the mouse) prepared specifically for him. Then after having ratatouille for dinner, we went home, Fiona found the flowers and read the poem. 

She loved it and gave me a big hug. It was a very nice feeling then we had to sleep early and get completely charged so that we could finish exploring Paris before we go back to our home country. So I'm looking forward to day seven (the last day).