ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ

Start from the beginning

Xiao Zhan said, "Yours is a tie and mine is a bowtie."

Wang Yibo, "And?"

Xiao Zhan, "What if mine is a tie and yours is a bowtie?"

Wang Yibo, "I don't like bowties."

Xiao Zhan, "Fine then."

Wang Yibo lowered his head and looked at Xiao Zhan, "If you don't like bowties, we can both wear ties."

Xiao Zhan shook his head, "It's alright, no need, bowtie will do."

After saying this, Xiao Zhan suddenly lowered his head and laughed.

Wang Yibo, "What now?"

Xiao Zhan shook his head and patted the tie, but he continued to laugh, "I imagined how you look with a bowtie, it really doesn't match."

Wang Yibo took the bowtie from the lady's hand and put it on his collar to see.

Xiao Zhan, who already stopped laughing, started laughing heavily again being amused by Wang Yibo.

"Hahahaha." Xiao Zhan pressed on Wang Yibo's hand, took down the bowtie, and joked, "So it turns out you don't look good in everything."

Wang Yibo pulled Xiao Zhan over a little, "It's fine as long as you look good in everything."

Wang Yibo tilted his head to Xiao Zhan. Xiao Zhan understood Wang Yibo's intentions and raised his head.

"Mn." Wang Yibo was very satisfied after helping him with the bowtie. Who knew whether he was saying it to Xiao Zhan or to himself, he said, "Mr. Xiao, who looks good in everything."

Because the details have been discussed before, they didn't spend too much time on the rings and suits.

In the afternoon, they met with the wedding planning team. After that, they went to eat the delicacy they had already been craving from back home. The next day, they returned back to China.

In fact, no one knows that Xiao Zhan was actually a little nervous.

Especially as the days passed day by day, and the wedding day approached day by day. There seemed to be a string in Xiao Zhan's heart, strangling him.

It wasn't tight, but it made him extremely anxious.

At first, he thought that he was nervous because he was about to face the "major event" in his life.

This was totally normal. He was thinking that when he gets used to this emotion, maybe he won't be so nervous.

However, it became more and more exaggerated, he felt as if he couldn't keep himself up.

So when there was only one week before the wedding, he told Wang Yibo about this.

"What's wrong? Why are you nervous?" Wang Yibo's first reaction was this.

Xiao Zhan shook his head and followed Wang Yibo upstairs, "I don't know. I tried to straighten myself out many times, but it's useless."

Wang Yibo laughed then waited half a second. It was when Xiao Zhan was standing on the same step as him that he asked, "How did you straighten yourself out?"

Xiao Zhan thought for a moment, "I just say things like; don't be nervous, it's no big deal, it'll be over in a day, it's just a wedding, it's nothing really, and that you're here."

Xiao Zhan didn't know what Wang Yibo was laughing at, but Wang Yibo started laughing with joy.

"What?" Xiao Zhan couldn't help laughing along with Wang Yibo, "I didn't say this to make you laugh at me."

Wang Yibo rubbed Xiao Zhan's head, "You said everything I wanted to straighten you out with, what else can I say?"

Xiao Zhan, "Then what should I do?"

Wang Yibo asked, "Is it serious?"

Xiao Zhan thought for a bit, "I can't exactly call it serious. When I have something else going on, I won't remember it. But once I'm idle, I will definitely think about it." Xiao Zhan suddenly raised his hand and made an explosion gesture, "I'll suddenly feel anxious."

Wang Yibo asked, "How about now?"

Xiao Zhan shook his head, "Not right now. It's when I have completely nothing to do."

"It's just ordinary tension." Wang Yibo scratched Xiao Zhan's chin, "Since you can't be persuaded, then just leave it be. If you're nervous, call me. If I'm busy, you can send me a message."

Xiao Zhan asked, "What do I say in the message?"

Wang Yibo halted, "You have nothing to say to me?"

Xiao Zhan laughed.

Wang Yibo has a strange temper, and Xiao Zhan had gotten the hang of it.

If he showed even a tiny bit that Wang Yibo was dispensable in his life, or that Wang Yibo wasn't very important, Wang Yibo would become unhappy.

Wang Yibo clearly knew he didn't mean that.

Xiao Zhan was pretty much already holding this big baby in the palm of his hand, yet Wang Yibo will still haggle over every detail.

"Yes, yes, there's stuff to say." Xiao Zhan quickly followed up.

Wang Yibo didn't make it difficult for him, "You can say whatever you want. Things like what you saw or what you heard."

Xiao Zhan, "Okay."

As they chatted, they arrived at the bedroom.

According to the previous route after coming home and before going to bed. Xiao Zhan would take a shower first, then Wang Yibo would take a shower next. Afterwards, if they have enough time and energy, they would do some special exercises.

Today however, when Xiao Zhan entered the bathroom, the door suddenly opened.

He put his hand on his clothes, and before he had time to take them off, Wang Yibo came in.

Xiao Zhan looked at Wang Yibo confused, "What's up?"

Wang Yibo asked, "Will you be nervous when you're showering?"

Xiao Zhan said, "I won't."

Wang Yibo shook his head, smiled, and then closed the door with his backhand, "No, you will."