Confession lunch at Rooftop

You walked up the stairs to reach the rooftop. You leaned on the bars and looked at the beautiful view of the city. You were admiring the beauty of where you live until someone tapped ur shoulder. You looked back and saw soul. "Hi soul,come on, let's talk," you said as you sat down and he sat too. "So I wanted to talk to u about something.." you said. "Me too, actually," he said as he looked at you. "Well, how about we say it at the same time?" he continued. "Yeah, of course," you answered. "OK, then 3 2 1.." He said. "I love you."I love you," you both said at the same time as you widened your eyes. He smiled, and you smiled too, still a bit shocked. "You do for real..?" you said, smiling. "YES! I do, " Soul said. You smiled wider and kissed his cheek. "So should I k-" he said as you interrupted him. "YES PLZ, IM DESPERATE," you said. He didn't hesitate and placed his lips onto yours as they brushed together. He was still a bit shy, but he knew he could be himself when he's with you. You pulled away and said "Soul I fucking love you so much i swear I could kiss you everytime" you say cupping his cheeks and pecked his lips one more time. He slightly blushed and smiled. He pulled you up and pushed you gently against the wall. He kissed you again this time with more passion. He was cupping ur cheeks as you both kissed, but suddenly that bitch Kang minseo walked into the rooftop and saw you both kissing. She gasped very loudly as you both freeze on the spot. You both turned your heads and saw that the bitch was looking at yall shocked and mad full of jealousy. She was so mad and jealous that she threw her strawberry milk at you. You gasped as you grabbed ur lunch and threw it all in her face. You quickly grabbed souls hand and ran inside. You pulled him into the staff's bathroom and locked it. "Damn I hate that fucking wh0re" Soul said. "Don't worry, I know how to handle it. She has always been jealous of me, but I'm not bothered about that because she's jealous of how pretty I am, and she basically thinks I'm pretty so yeah" you said as you cleaned yourself up. "You sure are pretty," he mumbled. "Did you say smth?" You asked as you looked at him. "No, no," he said, smiling nervously. You smiled ay his cuteness as you cleaned ur uniform. "Wait, let me help," he said as he wiped ur face gently to not hurt you. You smiled and thanked him. You both stared into each others eyes. His eyes were so pretty you could melt. He couldn't resist either. He finished cleaning ur face and kissed you. You kissed him back. "You're so cute," you said as I caressed his cheek. He smiled and thanked me. You smiled too and walked off the bathroom with him. You then saw the bitch was getting scolded and you laughed at her stupidity.