Fighting

Jongseob and you entered the school knowing yall are the best students in the school. You spotted soul and grabbed jongseobs hand and ran over to soul. "SOULLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" You shouted while running up to him. You didn't give a fuck if people were staring at you bc soul is soul 🤗 You three still didn't know that the girl who's jealous of you is Kang Minseo,the girl that used to bully you. After you got her suspended for 2 weeks, she stopped bullying you. But now that soul got to the school, she fell in love with him and she got jealous and mad that you became his close friend. Minseo watched you and soul from afar in pure anger. She hated that you got close with him. She thought that she was gonna become his friend first, but it didn't go her way. Now she's planning to hurt you. Anyways, you went to class with soul and seob while laughing about things you guys were talking about. You guys sat down in your seats, and you and soul started talking. "It's so cold these days. Imagine if it would snow after school or tomorrow? It would be so BEAUTIFUL, " you told soul. "I know, right? It would be fun to play in the snow,but i noticed you didn't bring a jacket. Do you want mine? " Soul said. "No, no, don't worry!! I'm not cold,thank you tho" you said. "Anytime," he said, smiling. Soul then took your hand into his. "Sorry I'm a bit cold,you don't mind, right?" He asked. You held his cold hand into your warm hand. "It's okay, soul." You said. You both kept your hands under the table so people wouldn't notice you were holding hands. You placed your head on his shoulder while whining quietly. "This class is so boring," you whispered. Soul blushed a bit at you, placing your head on his shoulder. He agreed, tho.
.
.
.
Time skip (after school)
.
.
.
You were outside the school with soul and seob talking shit about people and left to go buy some snacks in the cafeteria until that bitch Minseo walked up to you. She pushed you to the ground and slapped you. "MINSEO!?" You shouted. Everyone stared but didn't do anything. She got on top of you and whispered.."you bitch,you stole my man soul. Your gonna fucking pay you weirdo." She said as she hit you. You screamed really loud in her ear. Everyone heard it. Soul and seob saw you and minseo + heard your scream, so they ran up to you. You saw them and you took a drink from their hand,pushed that bitch to the floor,and poured the drink all over her. "Bitch that's why you have no boobs LMAOAOA grow upp" you said laughing while getting up. You wiped the grass off your skirt and went up to soul and seob. "She's mu bully dw just leave her there," you said as we continued walking. "I never expected that side of you," Soul said, slightly chuckling. "That bitch is such a pick me" seob said.
.
.
.
.
As you all were walking around the park. Something cold fell on your cheek. You touched it and saw it was a snowflake. "YALL A FUCKING SNOWFLAKE FELL ON MY CHEEK" you said stopping them and showing them the snowflake. "OMFGGGGG," you said, holding both of their hands. "ITS GONNA SNOWNhhhhahhsjsjs," seob said. "FINALLYYYY" soul said. It was already nighttime, and you went to sleep. Minseo, on the other side, thought she should give up since ur stronger than her. Souls heart kept beating faster whenever he thought about you, so he couldn't sleep. He put some sleeping music and eventually fell asleep