Chapter 2

This what Drake is going to be wearing

Drake p.o.v

Drake: how the fuck yall doing out here?

I hear lots of screaming and shit.

drake: are you ready to get turns to up!!

Crowd: yesssss we love you!

I started to sing 'started from the bottom'.
After the song was finish, I decided to take it a Lil back.

Nicki p.o.v

When Drake got done singing his song he told us he'll be back in a minute.

Cloe: isn't Drake the greatest?!

Nicki: he's ight, but not my type

As soon I said that Drake then came back with a chair.

Drake: ok I wanna take it back with my old hits but, I want a special lady to come with me. Can I get some fucking noise!

*crowds screams*

As Drake was looking for a lady I was on Instagram scrolling on pics. Then I feel eyes on me and lights shining on me. I look up to see Drake holding his hands out to me.

Drake: I want you

I shook my head meaning a no but he still offers.

Cloe: bitch get yo fine ass up there.

Cloe then push me up on stage while Drake pulled me up.

Drake p.o.v

I help to pull up the prettiest woman I ever saw. Nice body, hair, and everything. I wanna get to know her more, but she looks like she not interested into me. I can tell how the way she refused to come and her friend push her up here. She is going to be mines.

Drake: you look lovely tonight can you take a set in this chair for me mama. What yo name lil ma?

Nicki: it Nicki

Drake: ok here's a song dedicated to you. Can yall show Nicki some fuckin love?

*crowd screaming*

I then started to sing 'best I ever had'