"Oh my god" Blaine's mum gasped quietly as she saw that Blaine was asleep.

"Hey Mrs Anderson" I greeted her.

"Please call me Pamela, Kurt" she says as she kinda hugs me.

"This is my dad, Burt, step brother, Finn and step mum, Carole" I introduced my family.

"Nice to meet you all"

"How rude of me, do come in" she offers and then we walk in.

"I see mister fell asleep" she says as she nods her head to her son.

"Yeah, must of got bored playing on the iPad" I joke and they laugh.

"Daddy?" Blaine whines as he lifts his head out of my shoulder and looks around with tired eyes.

"Hey baby" I coo to him as I put his hair back with my hand.

"Do you know who that is baby?" I ask after I let him wake up a little, he puts the tip of his finger in his mouth and thinks.

"Mummy" he cheers as he takes his finger out then points to his mummy then makes grabby hands toward her.

"May I?" she asks.

"No need to, he's your son" I tell her as I pass Blaine over.

"Hey sweetie" she coos.

"Mummy" he just says.

"Yeah baby, it's mummy" Pam says getting a little teary eyed and grabs his hand and holds it then kisses his cheek.

"Daddy" he points to me.

"Gwan'pa" he points to dad.

"Gwan'ma"

"Unca 'inn" he says and points to everyone.

"Yeah honey, I know" she chuckles.

"Guess what mummy has for you?"

"Me dunno mummy"

"I got you some toys to play with"

"Ou'ide?" he asks.

"Inside as well"

"Yay" he cheers as he tries to get down.

"Can he walk?" she asks.

"Yeah" I say and she puts him down.

"Mummy! ou'ide" he whines as he runs to the back door.

"Nice to know he wants to see you Pam" Burt jokes and everyone chuckles.

"I know, alright honey, let mummy get the keys" She says.

"Shall we just go outside?" she asks.

"Sure why not" Carole smiles. We all went outside and got drinks and sat down while we watched Blaine.

"Daddy! daddy! wook!" he shouts while he runs off to the sand pit and pulls out a digger, putting it in the air and shows me.

"Yeah baby" I chuckle.

"Is he always this hyped?" Pam asks.

"Yes" we all chorused then laughed at each other.

"Anyway, isn't Cooper in town?" I asked, but made sure I whispered 'Cooper's name as Blaine gets too excited.

"Oh yeah, he is, he's gone to the shops for me"

"Oh that's nice, but I'm glad he's here, Blaine adores him" I tell her.

"I know he does, Cooper came home and told me he cried when he was about to leave"

"He did, he was very upset" I explained and that's when Blaine cried out.