Heather was a little irritated by the fact Lee didn't answer her question. So she repeated it. "Lee, how much does he want to pay you for your company? Is it a fair price?"

"I don't know the exact price yet. His people have told Don its nine figures. But, I told Don I didn't want to know the price just yet. I want to decide if I want to sell first, and then think of my own price. I'm going to meet with my advisors on Monday. I just don't want to be thinking about this all weekend."

Heather lightly struck Lee's forearm. "You're not alone in this. You know you can talk about this with me."

Lee smiled and touched the hand Heather was rubbing against his arm. "I just don't want to think about it right now."

Heather leaned back and turned her face so that her forehead was touching Lee's. "I think I can help keep your mind off of it for the weekend."

Lee smiled. The thought of sex with Heather made his dick began to harden. "I would love for you to help me with that baby."

Heather suddenly remembered her duffle bag. She jumped up. "Let's take a bath. And then I got another surprise for you."

Lee flashed a curious smile. "Oh do you now."

Heather leaned down and kissed Lee on his lips. "Little boy. You have no idea."

Lee laughed. "Little boy? Ain't a damn thing about me little ma."

Heather grabbed him by the hands in an attempt to pull him up. But instead he pulled her back into his lap. She took her hand and wrapped it around his dick that was clearly defined through the sweat pants he was wearing. "Oh! Look at how fast little boys grow when they want to play with a grown ass woman."

Lee smiled as Heather leaned in for a kiss.

***

Karen was excited. She had a check for twenty-five million dollars in her possession. It was the biggest sale she had ever made on a property. She walked to her car and called Jason. But he didn't answer. He must be sleep. She thought as she sighed and opened her car door.

She got in the Bentley and started to drive away. She noticed Anthony Drake getting into his Maserati as she left the parking lot. She beeped her horn and waved a hand out the window.

As she eased down the dark road her phone rang. She looked at the center console screen and saw it was Tami calling her. Karen answered. "Hey Tami, How are you?"

"I'm okay. What are you up to?"

"I was just leaving a meeting with Anthony Drake."

"He still hasn't come to our price with his cheap ass. Wait! Are you driving?

Karen laughed. "Yeah, I am. But the phone is hands free. I'm fine"

"No you're not! What have I told you all about driving and talking on the phone? Call me when you get home. I have some things I want to talk to you about."

Karen took a deep breath. "Okay. What's going on?"

"It can wait till you get home. I'm hanging up now. Good bye."

Before Karen could reply Tami had hung up the phone. "Damn! I wanted to tell her about the sale." Karen mumbled to herself as she noticed Anthony Drake zoom past her in his Maserati.

Karen drove for another ten minutes before she stopped at a red light with a gas station on every corner. She wondered how profitable gas stations were. She looked to her right and saw Anthony Drake at one of the pumps getting gas.

The light turned green and Karen started driving. In a matter of minutes she was on a dark country road again. She pulled her phone out and called Jason. He didn't answer. Yep, he's sleep. Damn I wanted some dick tonight.

As she drove a little longer her mind began to shift and think about how horny she has been the last few weeks. I wonder if this is a pregnancy thing.

Suddenly, out of the woods a deer came and tried to jump over her vehicle. It happened so fast. Karen didn't have a chance to swerve or stop. She just tensed up her body and prepared herself for impact.

The deer was laid across the cracked windshield. The airbags in the Bentley were deployed. She felt pain. She looked in the visor mirror and saw her lip split. I'm okay. Karen thought.

Just as she began to unbuckle her seatbelt she saw the deer open his eyes. The deer started to get up. He fell back down, and the bottom of one of his legs came through the windshield. Karen was terrified.

The deer's leg was stuck in the small hole it made. The deer started to kick his leg in an effort to free it. Karen's foot hit the gas pedal. She felt the vehicle take off. She could not see where she was going.

The deer kicked harder. Karen let go of the steering wheel and covered her face. The Bentley veered off the road and into the woods. Karen felt a big bang. A bolt of pain went over her entire body. The deer flew from the vehicle. Karen looked up and noticed her windshield was completely shattered.

Karen tried to open the door but she couldn't. The pain she was enduring was too much. She looked down at her pants and saw blood. "OH NO!" She mumbled. All Karen could think about was Jason. She couldn't leave Jason alone. She had to fight. "OH NO! HELP! HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME!"

The more she screamed the more pain she felt. A flash of light appeared behind her on the road. She screamed once again. "Please somebody help me!"

But the vehicle kept driving. Karen felt herself getting weak. Her breaths were starting to get harder to take. But the pain was subsiding as well.

She saw headlights shine inside her car once again. She wanted to scream for help but could not find the energy. She looked in the rearview mirror and saw the lights were still shining on her.

Suddenly she felt a pain so bad hit her body. The headlights shining in her car started to fade. She could hear herself breathing. Karen tried to move but couldn't. She felt her body collapse and fall into the seat.

She tried hard to fight what was happening to her. She looked down and saw more blood. Her hands and legs were shaking. She could not stop them. She tried very hard but couldn't control anything. She felt herself drifting out of consciousness. She tried harder to fight it. "Jason." She mumbled.

Suddenly she could move her hand. She reached for the center console and activated her phone. She called Jason. The phone just rang. Karen began to cry. The pain was too much. She needed to tell Jason how much she loved him. She needed to hear his voice one last time.

The phone stopped ringing. The voicemail did not pick up. She saw the call was activated. "JA-Son. You...there?" It was becoming hard for Karen to speak. She used every piece of energy to yell for the man she loved to pick up the phone. "JASON!" she screamed.

Then she heard something. "Fuck me Jason!" A woman's voice sounded through the car speakers. "Ooh I'm about to bust girl!" She heard Jason screaming.

The sounds of sex and the pain from the accident consumed Karen for a few more moments before a loud knock came on the driver's side window.

Karen slowly turned her head. She saw the man standing there. "I'm going to help you out!" The man screamed.

Karen looked at the man. She could see him saying something. But all she could hear was "Fuck Me Jason!" coming from the car speakers. She wanted out the car but it was too late. The sounds from the speaker soon became unrecognizable. All she heard was noise. The man's face she was looking at became a blur. And finally everything faded to black for Karen. She was unconscious.