A Lunch Date with a Side of Jealousy

Začít od začátku

"O-oh, okay. Thank you." I blushed and handed him my books.

If a green flag was a person it would definitely have Alex's face on it...

We went to a little cafe which was coincidentally near my apartment and the food turned out to be great.

We had some burgers and fries and just introduced ourselves and our hobbies to eachother.

Alex is 23 years old and lives with his aunt here. His parents live in Atlanta with his little sister who goes to school there.

He's into computer stuff which honestly didn't catch me by surprise.

He's wearing round glasses, has short curly hair and is wearing an oversized hoodie with sweatpants.

The most important part is that he has a white Persian cat named snowbell like from the movie "Stuart Little" and she's a kitten!

He promised to take me to his aunts place to visit Snowbell after he saw how excited I got at the mention of his cat.

"Let's go get ice cream." Alex said standing up.

"Yay! I love ice cream." I grinned and he smiled again.

We went to have ice cream and I had mint chocolate of course while he had raspberry cheesecake.

After that we said our good-byes and I headed back home.

Reaching my apartment, I took the keys out of my bag to unlock my door and stepped inside.

I turned around and closed the door, a smile still etched across my face from my day out today.

"Someone had fun today."

I gasped wildly and turned around, my back slamming into the door as I clutched my heart.

Sitri stood there grinning as he towered over my small frame, one hand leaned against the door hinge above me.

"Don't do that!" I said angrily, my heart still pounding from the sudden rush of adrenaline.

"Awww, but you look so cute when you're scared. Where have you been, Mitsu?" He asked.

"G-give me a moment to restart my heart." I said, stalling so I could think of a good answer to give him.

I pushed past him and threw my bag to the little couch in the corner.

"I was busy with classes." I lied, not knowing why I was lying but my gut was telling me something was wrong with his mood...

wronger than usual...

I grabbed an oversized shirt to wear so I could change out of my dress.

"Were you now? If I remember correctly, your last class was supposed to start at 2:00 pm, right after our little rendezvous. It's 8:00 pm now, you're telling me your class lasted 6 hours?" He waved his hands around as he analyzed everything, at the same time following right behind me.

My heart started beating a little faster and I gulped.

I ignored him, taking my dress off so I could pull my shirt over my head.

What would he do to me if he found out I was lying?

Sitri grabbed the shirt before I could even attempt to pull it over my head. I stood there naked, keeping a firm grip on my shirt in case Sitri predictably snatched it away.

"You're lying to me, Mitsu. I don't like being lied to." He smiled creepily as he tilted his head to the side.

Shit.