Rob's face formed a big smile as he saw the kids come out the room. "Jason!"

Tami was shocked when she heard the young boy call her son by his name. "You two know each other?"

Jason ran to Rob and hugged him. "This is my secret brother mommy!"

Tami just stood in amazement. This would explain the long business trips her husband would allow a young Jason to accompany him on.

Mr. Young left Tami two-hundred and fifty thousand dollars in life insurance. A few weeks after the funeral she took classes to become a Real Estate Agent. She would eventually start investing in real estate and become a multimillionaire.

The sound of claps and cheers as the elevator doors opened snapped Tami out of her daydream. Standing before her was the most loving and beautiful couple she had ever seen.

Karen stood in shock as everyone screamed, "Surprise!" Her mouth fell wide open but she quickly recomposed and put her best smile on.

"Private dinner just me and you huh?" she asked as her husband wrapped his arms around her laughing and giving her a kiss on the side of her face.

Jason grabbed Karen's hand and they started to walk towards the crowd of family and friends who were waiting and clapping. "Now you know I don't do anything small for the love of my life."

***

Sheila stood next to her husband Rob and her mother-in-law Tami as Jason and Karen walked towards them. Most of the guests cheered after yelling surprise but Sheila just remained quiet. She watched as everyone hugged Jason and Karen and patiently waited for her turn. She hugged Karen as Rob and Jason hugged each other.

"You surprised girl?" Sheila asked

"I am. I don't know how Jason pulled this off without me finding out?" Karen said smiling cutting her eyes at Jason.

"Well girl he had a lot of help. You know your husband couldn't pull this off by himself."

"Girl did you help?" Karen asked sarcastically.

"Well I picked out the invitations. And don't worry I saved you one." Sheila slid one hand into her Louie Vuitton bag, retrieved an invitation and handed it to Karen. "I know how you like to collect everything."

Karen flashed a wide grin. "Aww girl thank you!"

Karen felt a hand on her shoulder and let go of her embrace with Sheila and turned around to see Jason and Rob standing behind them.

Rob was sporting the TV smile that made him famous. He tilted his head to the side looking dead at Karen. "Come 'on now sister-in-law let me get some love too."

Karen stood next to Sheila still smiling as Rob walked towards her. "So how can you put up with my brother for so long? Rob asked jokingly.

Jason and Sheila stood watching as Karen and Rob hugged. Jason turned his head and looked at Sheila standing next to him in her Tony Bowls gown that was fitting her just right showing every sexy curve. "What? No love for me?"

Sheila thought he would never ask. "Of course I got love for you big head." Sheila said as she held her arms up to hug Jason.

As soon as Sheila felt Jason's strong arms wrap around her she felt herself getting all into her emotions. She loved the way Jason's arms felt around her. She loved the way his body felt against hers. She loved the way he smelled. She didn't want to let him go, but she knew she had to let go once she saw Rob and Karen's hug ending.

Jason walked over to his wife who was now talking to his brother and mother and placed his arms around her. "Are you happy baby girl?"

"I am, Mr. Young. You've been keeping me happy since the day I met you."