𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕕- 𝔸𝕕𝕒𝕞 𝔹𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤; 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝔹𝕖 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖

𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕓𝕪 49ersFTW 𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕚𝕥.

𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝔸𝕕𝕒𝕞'𝕤 ℙ.𝕆.𝕍

I turned the key in the lock, the familiar click echoing through the hallway. As I pushed the door open, I was met with an unexpected sound—a soft, muffled sob. My heart skipped a beat, worry instantly flooding my senses. I closed the door behind me and followed the sound, my steps quiet against the hardwood floor.

The soft glow of the living room lamps illuminated the scene before me, casting a warm light on Y/N. She sat on the couch, her shoulders hunched, and her face buried in her hands. I felt a pang in my chest at the sight, an ache that begged me to go to her, to understand what had brought her to this point.

"Y/N?" I said softly, my voice laced with concern. She started, her head snapping up as her tear-streaked face came into view.

"Adam," she choked out, her voice fragile, a mixture of surprise and embarrassment coloring her tone. She quickly wiped at her cheeks, as if trying to erase any evidence of her tears.

I closed the distance between us, sinking onto the couch beside her. "Hey," I said gently, "What's wrong?"

Y/N looked down, her fingers twisting together in her lap. "It's nothing, really. Just a rough day."

I frowned, not quite convinced by her attempt to dismiss the situation. "Come on, Y/N," I urged, my voice soft but persistent, "You can tell me."

She sighed, a shuddering breath that spoke of a struggle to contain her emotions. "Work has been overwhelming, and I had an argument with my mom earlier. It's stupid, really."

I reached out, gently tilting her chin up so that her gaze met mine. "It's not stupid," I said firmly, my eyes locked onto hers. "If it's bothering you, then it's important."

Tears welled up in Y/N's eyes again, and she bit her lip, as if trying to hold back the flood of emotions threatening to spill over. "I know, but I hate feeling like this. I hate feeling weak."

My heart ached for her, for the weight she carried on her shoulders, for the vulnerability she was allowing me to see. I shifted closer, wrapping an arm around her shoulders and pulling her into a gentle embrace. "You're not weak, Y/N," I murmured against her hair. "Feeling like this doesn't make you weak. It makes you human."

She leaned into me, her body trembling with the effort to hold back her tears. "I'm supposed to have it all together, you know? Be strong for everyone else."

I tightened my hold on her, wanting her to feel the truth in my words. "You don't always have to be strong. You have me. I'm here to support you, no matter what."

Y/N's breath hitched, and she finally let herself cry, her body shaking as the dam broke. I held her through it all, letting her tears fall against my shoulder, offering her a safe haven in the midst of her storm.

Eventually, her sobs subsided, leaving her spent and vulnerable in my arms. I gently brushed a strand of hair away from her face, my thumb tracing a soothing pattern on her cheek. "Feel better?" I asked softly.

She nodded, sniffling as she tried to regain her composure. "Yeah, I think so."

I leaned in, placing a gentle kiss on her forehead. "You're not alone in this, Y/N. Remember that."

A small smile tugged at the corner of her lips, and she leaned into my touch. "Thank you, Adam. I don't know what I would do without you."

I smiled back, my heart swelling with affection for this incredible woman in my arms. "You'll never have to find out. We're in this together, okay?"

Y/N nodded, her eyes locked onto mine. "Together."

As we sat there, wrapped in each other's embrace, I knew that this moment was a testament to the strength of our bond. Life could throw challenges our way, but as long as we faced them together, there was nothing we couldn't overcome. And in the quiet of that evening, with Y/N's head resting against my chest, I felt a deep sense of gratitude for the love and connection we shared.