𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕒𝕡𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕚𝕫𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥

𝔾𝕦𝕪 𝔾𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕖

You do. You felt awful for getting jealous and overreacting. You want over to his house. You found him in his room with his face down in the pillow. You walked over and sat down on the bed and started rubbing his back. He looked up at you with tear filled eyes. You hated seeing Guy like that, so you apologize.

𝔸𝕕𝕒𝕞 𝔹𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤

He did. You and Adam hadn't talked in almost 2 weeks. You were pissed at him. Anytime you saw him in the hall you would always go the other way. Adam finally got tired of all this. You were in your dorm when you heard a knock on the door. You wanted to slam the door right there but you didn't. You wanted to hear Adam out.

𝕁𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕖 ℍ𝕒𝕝𝕝

You did. You realize how stupid it was to be fighting about. Jesse was right, you should have been supportive. You threw on your skates and headed over to his house. You ran in and found Jesse pacing around his room. You slammed the door to get his attention. You wrapped your arms around him and apologized.

𝔽𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕠𝕟 ℝ𝕖𝕖𝕕

He did. You and Fulton decided it would be best to wait till morning, that way he would remember it. You were standing at the stove cooking breakfast when you heard him stumble in. You could tell he was hangover. You assume he had no memory of last night, but you were wrong. You felt his arms wrap wrap around you and heard the words 'I'm sorry' in your ear.

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕚𝕖 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕨𝕒𝕪

He did. After your fight he stormed into his and Fulton's dorm. Charlie told Fulton about what had happened. After his talk with Fulton he ran out of his dorm to find you. He found you in the rink sobbing. He ran into the ice yelling 'I'm sorry' and wrapping his arms around you.

𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕟 ℙ𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕟

You did. You felt awful for how you treated him. You grabbed your phone and called him. You were worried he wouldn't answer the phone. You were relieved to hear his voice on the other end of the line. You broke down crying as you apologize.

𝕃𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔸𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕟

He did. He knew he was in the wrong for mocking you. He had gone all over town collecting all your favorite things. You heard a knock on your door. He apologized as he handed you the bag of goodies.

𝕃𝕦𝕚𝕤 𝕄𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕫𝕒

You did. You felt bad for jumping the gun. You should have known what Rick was saying was all I lie. You took off running down to his dorm. You threw the door open and apologized right then and there.