𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕙

𝔾𝕦𝕪 𝔾𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕖

Yes. Guy is ticklish all over his body. 1 wrong touch and he'll start laughing. The two of you were in the middle of making out when you actually touched his side and he burst out laughing.

𝔸𝕕𝕒𝕞 𝔹𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤

Yes. Adam is only ticklish on his ribcage. You had accidentally slide your hand down his ribcage and he started laughing.

𝕁𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕖 ℍ𝕒𝕝𝕝

Nope. You got bored and Jesse was sitting next to you. You wanted to see if he was ticklish. Which failed. You learnt he wasn't and he learnt you were.

𝔽𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕠𝕟 ℝ𝕖𝕖𝕕

Yes. Fulton is only ticklish on his feet. You had taken a picture of him that he didn't like you wouldn't delete it, so he started tickling you. You tried tickling him but it didn't work. That was until your foot ran across his.

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕚𝕖 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕨𝕒𝕪

Nope. You just straight up asked him "are you ticklish?" He said no but you didn't believe him. So you started ticking him. Once you got no reaction he flipped you and started ticking you.

𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕟 ℙ𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕟

Nope. The two of you were making out when he ran his hand down your ribs which make you laugh. An evil grin come across his face and he started tickling you. You tried tickling him which didn't work.

𝕃𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔸𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕟

Yes. Lester got bored and wanted to have a tick fight. Only thing was you weren't ticklish. He started trying to tickle you put nothing worked. You then started tickling him which you learnt something new.

𝕃𝕦𝕚𝕤 𝕄𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕫𝕒

Nope. You had went home with Luis to see his family. His family was having this big football game. You and your team had one. Luis came up to you and started tickling you. You tried tickling him back which didn't work.