Good morning, Winnie <3

From: Llama Tomlinson

Barely slept :p

I texted all of them back quickly, my cheeks heating up and beginning to hurt as I smiled the whole morning and early afternoon. Everyone was making such a big deal of this. They made me feel as if I were going to a school dance or something, I mean I understand that I haven't gone out with a lad in years, but I'm an adult. Adults can have mature and sophisticated night outs with another person without everyone being all gushy about it.

Then again, I could hardly eat. My stomach was twisting the whole time from anticipation and excitement so much so that I believed that maybe I was rubbing off on them. That it was all my doing.

Fuck, I just didn't care and cared very much all at the same time and the feeling all in all made my chest feel light. Sylvia helped me curl the back part of my hair so I wouldn't burn myself and my mum lent me a pair of her gold hoop earrings and I had never felt so un-alone in my whole entire life.

However, I did feel sort of like a complete dumbass when I had my dress on and my makeup all nice and freshly done and realized that I didn't buy any heels to go with it. My feet were bare and I was just standing in the middle of the room cursing at myself a million times before I finally decided to put on my black combat boots. I knew it looked like crap, that I probably looked like the biggest fashion slob the world had ever seen, but my mum had already gone to work and I didn't want to get any of her expensive heels dirty from the park, Gene...well is, Gene, I don't own any flats because I'm the worst girl ever, and all my sneakers were too dirty, so I had to work with what I had.

Since my dress is right above my knees, the boots were quite evidently there. My mood kind of dropped a tad at that, this frustration at myself growing as I grabbed my small black purse with all of my things and walked downstairs, sitting myself down in one of the couches in the living area as I waited for, Coop to pick me up. Sylvia was upstairs, making the beds at the time and I was staring down at my shoes with a small glare before the front door began to unlock.

Gene, walked in. She hadn't been home since eleven at night yesterday, and it used to be relieving seeing her actually show up safely when she would first have these midnight plans, but now everyone has just grown used to them. I looked at her walk in, her eyeliner smudged on her right eye and her lips still covered with faded red lipstick. She looked tired as always and held this demeanor that screamed, Leave me the fuck alone, in which I obliged until she cleared her throat in that forceful way people do to catch someone's attention.

I looked back up and her eyebrows rose as she continued walking closer to me.

"You look pissed off today."

Her voice sounds raspier, has sounded raspier lately. I think it's from all the smoking she's been doing, hopefully nothing else.

I shrugged, my hands grabbing on to my phone that was resting on top of my purse that was resting on my lap.