As the confrontation reached its climax, Charles finally intervened. He forcefully pulled Lewis off of Jacob, the strength in his arms evident as he attempted to put an end to the violence. But the tension didn't dissipate; instead, it shifted to a new target. Lewis's anger turned toward Charles, his frustration evident in his clenched fists and fiery glare.

"What the fuck?" Lewis asked, pushing Charles into a wall. Charles shoved Lewis back, both ignoring Alexandra as she fought to disconnect herself from the machinery and get out of the hospital bed. 

"She's begging you to stop!" Charles snapped. Lewis pushed Charles again. 

"You don't have a fucking clue, Charles. Stay out of this." Lewis yelled. 

Security personnel rushed in, their presence a jarring reminder of the consequences of their actions. Chaos continued to reign as the room was filled with shouting, the fight's aftermath leaving them all grappling with the consequences.

The entrance of security personnel was a decisive turning point, bringing an end to the physical confrontation that had shaken the hospital room. Swiftly, they intervened, stepping in to separate Jacob, Lewis, and Sebastian before further harm could be inflicted. The room, once a battleground, gradually quieted down as the security team took control of the situation.

Jacob, now unconscious from the intensity of the fight, was tended to by nurses who rushed in to assess his condition. "We need to get him to another room for observation and treatment," one nurse announced urgently.

Sebastian's determination to stay by Alexandra's side was palpable. As nurses approached him and Lewis to guide them to separate rooms for treatment, Sebastian held his ground, his voice firm and resolute. "I'm not leaving her. I need to stay with her."

One nurse exchanged a knowing glance with her colleagues, a silent acknowledgment of the exceptional circumstances. Instead of insisting on their separation, she opted for a compassionate approach. With a gentle nod, she signaled to her colleagues to proceed with treating their injuries right there in the room, respecting the connection between Alexandra and Sebastian.

As Sebastian and Lewis remained near Alexandra, the nurse began her work, tending to their injuries with quiet efficiency. "Let me take a look at those cuts," she said to Sebastian, her tone soothing amidst the chaos. She glanced at Lewis, addressing him as well. "And you, too. We need to make sure you're both okay."

The room, which had once been filled with shouting and the clash of fists, now bore a somber and reflective atmosphere. Alexandra's eyes were fixed on Sebastian, a mix of gratitude and concern evident in her gaze. "Seb," she whispered, her voice choked with emotion.

Sebastian's eyes met hers, his expression softening as he gently brushed a strand of hair away from her face. "I'm so sorry," he reassured her, his voice steady and comforting. "I'm so sorry."

The room, still reeling from the recent conflict, was filled with tense silence as Lewis simmered with anger, his knuckles wrapped around the ice pack handed to him by the nurse. "Lew, are you okay?" Lexi asked, but Lewis chose to ignore her, allowing his rage to dominate his response.

Charles, his patience wearing thin, snapped at Lewis, his tone demanding an answer from him. "Answer her!"

Lewis's frustration boiled over as he turned his gaze to Alexandra, demanding an explanation. "Why did you go see him?" he asked, his voice a mix of anger and confusion. The question hung in the air, a weighty reminder of the rift that had opened up between them.

Alexandra remained silent, her eyes reflecting a tumult of emotions. Charles's curiosity was now piqued, but he held back, allowing the moment to unfold naturally. Alexandra exchanged a meaningful look with Sebastian, their unspoken understanding evident.