𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐌𝐞

𝙶𝚘𝚍 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗, 𝙸 𝚜𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜

𝙶𝚘𝚝 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢

𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚜, 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝

𝙼𝚢 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚊𝚒𝚗'𝚝 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸'𝚖 𝚙𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚌𝚞𝚜

'𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚊 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍, 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜 - 𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐞𝐞 - 𝑪𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒓.

𝖠𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇𝖽𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖧𝖾𝗋𝖾👉

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒄, 𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒅𝒗𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒅😔

𝐊𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐍𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐫
(𝙲𝚘𝚖 - 𝚖𝚊𝚗 - 𝚗𝚎)

I got out of the car with the bags of food we bought, Ayanna followed behind me as we walked out way to the studio. We had been here for only a few hours bored out of our minds with boyfriends, watching Cench and Dave finish their joint EP; 𝗦𝗽𝗹𝗶𝘁 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻.

The studio was mostly filled with Cench's mandem and a few people I didn't know. Clouds of smoke filled the air while loud music boomed through the speakers throughout the studio.

I dropped the bags onto the table and walked towards Oakley. He was in his own zone bobbing his head to the beat being played, and typed his lyrics onto his phone. Wadz of course was already heading to the food.

Pulling the sliding chair, which was next to him, I sat next to Oakley. I leaned in and kissed his cheek letting my hand travel down his chest.

"Come on baby take a break, come eat."

He turned his head towards me and kissed me on my lips, as he pulled away he bit his lips smirking. "What did you buy, ma?"

"West Indian food," I said getting up. We also ordered enough food for everyone to get and also get extras.

Walking to the table where the food lie I felt Oakley's arm snake its way around me from behind, as we both looked through the bags for what we wanted. Aimlessly, I looked around the room, watching everyone eat. Wadz and Ayanna were in their own little space. Dave, Lil Bro, Fredo and Fdot (𝑹.𝑰.𝑷🕊) were in the corner of the room cracking up about something Lil Bro said, two extra men also stood in the corner not eating anything, they just stood there looking creepy as hell, probably high off of something.