𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐞

ᴄᴇᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴛᴏᴜɢʜ

ʙᴜᴛ ɪ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴄᴜᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴛʜᴜɢs (ᴛʜᴜɢs)

ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅᴀ ʀᴀɴ ᴏғғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴜɢ

ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴋᴇᴘᴛ ɪᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ sʜᴏᴡᴇᴅ ʜɪᴍ ʟᴏᴠᴇ(sʜᴏᴡᴇᴅ ʜɪᴍ ʟᴏᴠᴇ)

ʟɪʟ'- ʟɪʟ' ʙʀᴏ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴋᴇʀ ᴛᴜᴄᴋᴇᴅ

ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴜᴘ, ɪᴛ's sᴏ ᴄᴏʀʀᴜᴘᴛ

ғᴀɴs sᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏᴄᴋ, ɢᴏ ɴᴜᴛs

ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʙᴀɢ, ɪ'ᴍ ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ, ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ - 𝙲𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝙲𝚎𝚎 - 𝐋𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐞𝐞

"You nervous innit? You didn't even ask her yet." Dave laughed.

Grinning, I shook my head. "You think I am moving too fast?"

"I will tell you if you were. Nkechi is loyal to you, she is the most down-to-earth person and she funny deadass, you need someone to make you laugh and she made you this happy. Sooo I think she is the one." He said.

Looking up he signalled the jeweller who was walking in with boxes of rings in his hand. "It's now or never", Dave whispered looking down at his phone.

Sighing, I wiped my hands on my jeans. She is different, I am happiest with Nkechi than I was in any of my other relationships. I knew she was the one for me. She also made me a better man. It was like, without her or her influence I couldn't function and just felt down.

I just need her to be in my life forever.

"Cench how are you?" Bruce the jeweller greeted me with a smile. "So today is the day, is it finally time?"

"Yeahhh, I'm ready for her to get my last name innit, it's been too long" I nodded with a smile.

Well then let us make your dream happen, let's start off with colour. " Bruce said opening the box which had a variety of diamonds, shapes, and colours. " I know you love diamonds and you are a flashy guy who needs his wifey to be flashy too, innit?"

Nodding my head in a 'yes' motion I moved closer to get a closer look at the rings." I want her ring to be different you know, her favourite colour is pink so do you have anything pink or close to that?"